The Falkirk FC Thread

is it just me that thinks Mehmet deserved a chance rather than bringing Rodgers back? no doubt Rodgers is a cracking keeper but Mehmet hasn't put a foot wrong and looks a good keeper as well, surely better giving our own signed player a shot rather than a loan player. Rodgers wage could've went on another player or used as needed in January depending how the season is going.

is it just me that thinks Mehmet deserved a chance rather than bringing Rodgers back? no doubt Rodgers is a cracking keeper but Mehmet hasn't put a foot wrong and looks a good keeper as well, surely better giving our own signed player a shot rather than a loan player. Rodgers wage could've went on another player or used as needed in January depending how the season is going.

You need 3 keepers IMHO, of which 2 need to be capable of producing the goods (if you want to win the league). Look at Sevco last year, 2 strong keepers that could be called upon.

McMinn is not yet good enough for the Championship should Mehmet have gotten injured/suspended.

Also, with us running a development team, can you imagine Mehmet having to drag his backside to every one of those games incase McMinn got injured/sent off?

Rogers or someone of his mould was needed.

Aye, imagining a scenario where a yet unsigned player cheats to upset the manager of a club who "aren't your rivals" is highly pertinent to Hibs.....

Eh well he's being linked with a move to Hibs so I guess that means it is pertinent to Hibs whereas Neil Lennon having depression has nothing to do with Falkirk. So in short; you lot are #ohbsessed with the Scottish cup winners.

Scrambling a bit here HB.

Hibs will be competing with ourselves for the flag this year, attempting to top us like they failed to do last year. I'd say then that their manager is as relevant to us as Peter Pawlett currently is to yourselves.

Falkirk will be nowhere near us :lol: we will have the league won by March