The Falkirk FC Thread

If you believe that, I absolutely envy you're boundless optimism. I wish I could still do that.

Fucking parents ruined believing in ludicrous fantasies when they dropped the Santa bomb.

I've no reason to not believe him? He's the 2016 Scottish Cup winning manager, he's earned that trust from me.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

If you believe that, I absolutely envy you're boundless optimism. I wish I could still do that.

Fucking parents ruined believing in ludicrous fantasies when they dropped the Santa bomb.

Why do you not believe it?

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Because the man has a job to do. Hibs were nothing but a job to him, Rotherham are nothing but a job to him. Get in the real world. If he thinks the route to success lies at the feet of Jason Cummings, then he will take him.

Fortunately for you, he clearly thinks enough of you lot and JC that he'd rather not simply admit he's not bidding for him because he's not good enough.

So based on nothing but your own imagination :lol:

Because the man has a job to do. Hibs were nothing but a job to him, Rotherham are nothing but a job to him. Get in the real world. If he thinks the route to success lies at the feet of Jason Cummings, then he will take him.

Fortunately for you, he clearly thinks enough of you lot and JC that he'd rather not simply admit he's not bidding for him because he's not good enough.

Having had many conversations with Andy Holden, John Doolan and Alan Stubbs in the local bookmakers and pubs in portobello I can safely tell you that Hibs were more than a job to him. Thank you.

Also;

578ba13271ac4_ImageUploadedByPieBovril14

3 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Oh my God. 

Trabzonspor are considering making a bid for JC according to a ITK journo

That's basically the same as a bid on the tabe and accepted.

ETA the article is 5 weeks old and I assume they didn't bid.

A bit like everyone else the last 2 years

Edited by Gaz FFC

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Are Falkirk fans really trying to have a go because we can hold on to our best player and they punt theirs as soon as there is a wee bit of interest? 

Strange route to go down imo. 

That would be a thousand times better a post if we didn't turn down a bid for Vaulks this very weekend

31 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Which is true. He said it himself when he left. :lol:

And again when they were linked with Cummings recently before he signed his new contract. 

These Failkirk fans don't understand loyalty.