The Falkirk FC Thread

It is blatantly obvious where we are lacking, especially playing a narrow 4-4-2 formation with 4 central midfielders.

We have 2 CM berths that have 3 players vying for them in Taiwo, Rankin and Kerr. Craigen and Sibbald can quite easily play there too. They are not wingers and never will be.

You can tinker with formations as long as you have the system in place to play it.

We have a squad which, to many would lend itself to a formation of 3-5-2.

If he insists on one up front, then he has to to have Craigen and Sibbs just off Miller or McHugh, with Rankin, Kerr and Taiwo in the deeper rolls.

Kerr works much better when it's him getting the ball from the goalkeeper. His concentration goes when he doesn't see the ball often. None moreso that Saturday there.

On 8/2/2016 at 07:14, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Not many of you were anywhere near pleased when you signed John Rankin yet you'll be very pleased if you signed Gary Harkins.. :lol:

Another squad player/Impact sub IMHO

I notice their still trying to flog hospitality for Saturday and my mate was down yesterday buying tickets and sales have been very slow. Can only hope the apathy been shown by the fans may wake a few of our board members from their comfortable slumbers. The packed out stands at the end of last season now seem a long time ago and it looks like we've blown the chance to build on that again.

2 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

And now she's currently pumping Richard Foster of Ross county fame.

#thisisthelife

I get why some talentless, skint but good looking lassie would throw herself into dating fitba players as they have cash and are adored by fans - but in her case she has more cash than both put together.

She probably more well known in Scotland than both put together too.

Basically I guess I'm asking - what's in it for her?

I notice their still trying to flog hospitality for Saturday and my mate was down yesterday buying tickets and sales have been very slow. Can only hope the apathy been shown by the fans may wake a few of our board members from their comfortable slumbers. The packed out stands at the end of last season now seem a long time ago and it looks like we've blown the chance to build on that again.

I'm sure I saw online yesterday that over 4000 had been shifted so far.

Only a couple of games had more home fans than that last season so it's heading in the right direction. I'm not sure why people thought we would sell out when it's happened on so few occasions.

17 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

I'm sure I saw online yesterday that over 4000 had been shifted so far.

Only a couple of games had more home fans than that last season so it's heading in the right direction. I'm not sure why people thought we would sell out when it's happened on so few occasions.

Im only passing on what the woman selling the tickets in the office said. The fact that hospitality aint getting sold for one of our biggest games of the season cant be great either.

They've had the full summer to punt tickets to this game. They're brilliant at selling finals and playoff games but we need to try and do it every week. We've got enough footage of us scoring goals against Hibs over the last couple of years, dripfeed them onto the Facebook page over a couple of weeks.