The Falkirk FC Thread

v. surprised at Ludo's comments that Loy hasn't looked interested - always one of the hardest working on the pitch when he played for us.  Also effective - if not scoring then he did his fair share of creating for others. Sounds like Championship is his level. Would certainly have him back if on previous form, it's not "nostalgia" for me. Loy/McHugh dream team, no more aimless lumping high balls up the middle. 
Otherwise, Ryan Flynn?? No thankyou. Another lightweight in midfield is exactly what we DONT need. 

It's odd. I think he's not giving his all but he just seems frustrated. Get the feeling of animosity between him and his team mates. I also kind of worry that he is not really at this level and was maybe made to look good by a carelessly attacking team that featured Stewart, Hemmings and an on form Harkins for parts of last season.

Would like the wages to be used on something else but I also wouldn't want to cut ties with him until at least the summer. If we did end up going down, he'd become a great asset. Also the chance that he suddenly gels with the team when he gets a chance to play with Haber.

Quite like the video as well. Only after the DAB game did I have the same feeling leaving the ground that I did last year. Hopefully turn it around and with Houstons message he clearly knows it needs done. Also loved BSLM singing in the SPFL Christmas video. I don't think my eyes could handle 2 Lee Millers. Imagine what their children would look like!!

The Dundee United game this season is the only time I'd say we've played well.

I'd say away to Hibs as well. Offered nothing going forward but a brilliant defensive display. Possibly at home to Dunfermline as well.

Would absolutely agree however that we have been rank for the majority of the season. The fact we're 3rd says a lot about the quality of the league this year.

2 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

United and hibs both poor again today by all accounts. Get a run together and this league is still there for the taking. Unfortunately we seem incapable of a run. All teams capable of taking points off each other.

Finally a sensible post.

We may be playing shit but if anyone trys to say Hibs or Utd were impressive in our games they clearly weren't there.

Hibs were better last season and if Utd are better then I'm not worried.

9 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

United and hibs both poor again today by all accounts. Get a run together and this league is still there for the taking. Unfortunately we seem incapable of a run. All teams capable of taking points off each other.

We won't get a decent run together unless we get some fresh faces in. If we go through January without anyone coming in then we're going to be in a playoff dogfight with Morton and Raith and the way we're playing I'm not overly confident it's one we'll win.