The Falkirk FC Thread

16 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I know. Not sure how his personal life's panned out cause he has a Canadian accent too. Just had a quick nosey though.

IMG_1491857925.466411.jpg

Is it wrong that I now want this skidmark to suffer a very painful long term injury inflicted by an enraged team mate shouting FREEEEEDOMMM!!!!! at training?

Edited by Reggie Perrin

Is it wrong that I now want this skidmark to suffer a very painful long term injury inflicted by an enraged team mate shouting FREEEEEDOMMM!!!!! at training?

No it's not! I would not get rid of him for his political views even if I don't remotely share them but if the sectarian ones can be proven he HAS to go....no second chances

3 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

No it's not! I would not get rid of him for his political views even if I don't remotely share them but if the sectarian ones can be proven he HAS to go....no second chances

I think we need to let the club deal with this. No point speculating.

I have every confidence that if he has commited a crime our club will deal with it in the correct manner.

I have every confidence that if he has commited a crime our club will deal with it in the correct manner.

Our club won't deal with this unless they are put under pressure by the media or some other source.

However the key point you make is that at this point it's only speculation.

17 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Our club won't deal with this unless they are put under pressure by the media or some other source.

However the key point you make is that at this point it's only speculation.

Yes. They can only deal with facts.

Aird was ill advised to put himself in this position though.

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn

I really don't understand why he put himself in that position. He is obviously not very bright.

He's too pish to be a Rangers legend, so is going down the shameless Vladimir Weiss route so he gets drinks bought for him and he can pull more easily.

9 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Aye, let's let his club and employers catch this one rather than the power of the Falkirk thread on pie & bovril this time.

Marshy is bang on the money. Reeks of desperation, look at me I'm one of yous, please be my pal, behaviour. I get the impression he posts pictures of *insert former Rangers player*, with a caption saying "how many likes/RT's for this legend"