The Falkirk FC Thread

18 minutes ago, ANEWHOPE said:

What was crazy that somehow when Taylor missed his one on one Falkirk fans feared the worse. Made the following year all the sweeter tho.

You missed out 2014.

Taylor also missed a sitter at 4-3.

Fucking embarrassing that our main threat missed 2 sitters and arguably 3 but Alston saved his skin tucking that 1 away

8 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

Couldn't relax even at 3-0 and then was it Harris rattled the crossbar and I just knew that was it.

Yep, I remember Hibs at least matching us in the first half, only difference had been we took our chances whilst they missed theirs. I saw nothing to suggest this game was beyond them. Not long after going 3-0 down they created a good chance that Griffiths missed.

I mused at half time that I thought there was a real possibility we could get beat and it was met with universal derision. I wasn't the most popular person on the journey back.

I still maintain Taylor's "sitter" missed in ET was a good save instead.

I went for a slash at 3-1. As I was getting back to my seat they missed the PK. I was sure that it was done then. McGovern didn't cover himself in glory for goal 1 and 3. The winner was some hit

The memory I have from that game was the Griffith goal... That was Senfuckingsational!!! I can still see McGovern diving across the goal. I still shake my head thinking about it much like the ICT winner at Hampden...
Jamie McDonald = w****r. How I wished McGovern had played in goal that day[emoji35]

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

POTY a hard one but I fired my vote in for Tommy the Terminator. Shoehorned in on the right and done a shift for us. Moved back into his proper position and became probably the most consistent performer in our team, despite his midfield partner being chopped and chanhed regularly. He turns up every week and never hides. Love watching him and he deserves recognition for the job he does. Sibbald for GOTY and also deserving of the POTY but the few times he has gone missing this season are a few more than Taiwo has.

I can't believe they've actually got joe McKee as an option.

Goal of the season contenders. Can anyone remember the last time we scored three direct freekicks in one season? 

Sibbald vs Hibs the best of the bunch for me. Between Taiwo and Sibbald for POTY imo, Hippo would have been in with a shout pre-suspension. 

Goal of the season contenders. Can anyone remember the last time we scored three direct freekicks in one season? 

Sibbald vs Hibs the best of the bunch for me. Between Taiwo and Sibbald for POTY imo, Hippo would have been in with a shout pre-suspension. 

Sibbs POTY
Craigen (Morton) GOTS

How the f**k is that rambling mess of a statement still up? 

Mate of mine emailed the Chairman. There is no way it is coming down reading his rambling answer. Looks like he caught the c**t in the same state of inebriation as he was when writing the original piece. The man is an egomaniac with absolutely no sense of himself.

The fans should let him know he should f**k off on Saturday.