The Falkirk FC Thread

this is a guess, but in answer to NBA, did John Clark maybe score 3 direct f/k's in a season for us? I particularly remember him smashing one in against Celtic (when they were ground-sharing at Hampden. Now, fancy them being allowed to do that).     

this is a guess, but in answer to NBA, did John Clark maybe score 3 direct f/k's in a season for us? I particularly remember him smashing one in against Celtic (when they were ground-sharing at Hampden. Now, fancy them being allowed to do that).     

Off the top of my head, I remember big Clark scoring free kicks against Celtic, Kilmarnock (2), Motherwell & Hibs.

I can't believe they've actually got joe McKee as an option.

Let's be honest - he must've shown something to have been signed by Carlisle. You can't criticise that one. Another shrewd move by The Ginger God. You need to give him a chance.

Let's be honest - he must've shown something to have been signed by Carlisle. You can't criticise that one. Another shrewd move by The Ginger God. You need to give him a chance.

I know right. Not Houstons fault he signed Mckee and injury prone player who then got injured [emoji3]

Mate of mine emailed the Chairman. There is no way it is coming down reading his rambling answer. Looks like he caught the c**t in the same state of inebriation as he was when writing the original piece. The man is an egomaniac with absolutely no sense of himself.

The fans should let him know he should f**k off on Saturday.

Totally agree! Bring our beach towels & burn them.

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

I'm not saying he's a bad player. I was highlighting how ridiculous it is to have a player who has made one appearance as an option  for player of the year.

I remember Bobby Geddes making a total horlicks of that free kick. Dribbled right through his legs.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

I thought Hippolyte's goal in the first home game against Dunfermline might have been worthy of inclusion. Seem to remember it being a neat, one-touch move up the park and a curled effort from the edge of the box. The shortlist is a little heavy on free-kicks IMO.

Craigen against Morton gets my vote.

Edited by lanky_ffc