The Falkirk FC Thread

9 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Hope Luton fans/residents don't read this thread.

Get the feeling they'll all be googling Falkirk trying to figure out who the f**k we are and where the f**k we are.

Luton is an absolute hole and we are world famous. Their average is only about 2,500 more than ourselves. I don't blame Sibbs for stalling tbh 

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

Don't want to detract from the Luton bashing and to fill in time until crowd discussions get back up and running , I saw a few people discussing the Soccer Sixes tournament and reminiscing about the Tennents Sixes. Maybe been discussed previously but interested to see if an all time FFC 6 a side team was to be assembled who would make your starting team...players you have watched live in the flesh only.

Don't want to detract from the Luton bashing and to fill in time until crowd discussions get back up and running , I saw a few people discussing the Soccer Sixes tournament and reminiscing about the Tennents Sixes. Maybe been discussed previously but interested to see if an all time FFC 6 a side team was to be assembled who would make your starting team...players you have watched live in the flesh only.

Probably loads but I will throw these in to start with:

Krul
Den Bieman
Latapy
McAllister
Stainrod
Miller

17 minutes ago, ANEWHOPE said:

tim krul

kevin james

mark kerr

crunchie

latapy

stokes

21 minutes ago, ANEWHOPE said:

Am waiting for a connection, so thought I'd have a bash at this, ANH -

Tony Parks 

Gary Gillespie.......Craig MacPherson

Crunchie .........Russell Latapy

Simon

Just give them the trophy. 

1 minute ago, bairnabeau said:

From who I've seen in the flesh..

----Dani Mallo-----
-Kevin James-Darren Barr
-Arnau Riera---Latapy-
--------BSLM------

Tiago, Pedro, Coyle as the rolling subs...I need a lie down

Kevin James, Darren Barr and Lee MIller. Ooooft. Better hope for a sympathetic ref and a high roof.