The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Mon_Eh_Bairns2018 said:

It’s called, being goddam worried that we are losing to bloody shit teams. How is nobody upset at this. It’s a bloody joke!

How is anybody at this? It's an irrelevant #diddycup  friendly!

27 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

forfar so worried about our attack they're holding they're defensive line 40 yards from goal. they look the better side so far

I was on one hand pleased to see a decent Robson ball into the box, then penalty....

Post that, its been a shambles.

I can see the Paton everyone has said he was, 2yr contract for him ?

Haven't seen much of the game because of the two WITLESS FUCKING ARSEHOLES that haven't shut their fucking traps since they sat down. How the f**k can anyone talk talk talk talk talk talk talk all the fucking way through a game?

I hate the Main Stand 

Really poor first half. Forfar really should be 3 or 4 goals up here. Missed the penalty and the sitter after it, though was a fantastic save from Mutch, they’ve hit the post twice and Hilson and they’re number 11 both missing sitters. Dylan Easton running the show.

Pretty similar to Saturday but Forfar look a lot better than Montrose we look like a team of 11 players just thrown together but that’s really what we are at the moment. Granted it’s a lot worse than anyone thought it would be so far but still early days.

We’re so slow in possession with the back 3 no really knowing what to do with the ball and not being helped by the midfield not turning up so far.

1 minute ago, NewBornBairn said:

Haven't seen much of the game because of the two WITLESS FUCKING ARSEHOLES that haven't shut their fucking traps since they sat down. How the f**k can anyone talk talk talk talk talk talk talk all the fucking way through a game?

I hate the Main Stand 

Why is anyone talking stopping you watching?

came tonight looking for something, anything I could hang my hat on after being totally underwhelmed at the alloa and montrose games. forfar should be 3 or 4 up no question. missed penalty and two woodwork and tested our goalie. don't think we've tested their goalie once.

what do we expect with the slowest spine of a side I've ever seen in Harrison kidd Paton froxy and Mackin. for what it's worth Harrison froxy are decent footballers but we can't work with such little pace in our side. kidd towing not one but two caravans now.

Hartley has to take much blame here why 5 changes we need to get some consistency with 2 weeks to go. and some of these players he's signed that Turner is never a top end championship player totally anonymous.

if we go into to win this now forfar will the so many missed chance

for those at the montrose game and not here tonight this is much worse. they already look devoid or organisation and confidence. fans getting hacked of with slow movement and backpassing worse than beginning of last season.

my only hope us that Hartley still hasn't picked and played all the players and positions I would yet

1 minute ago, Russ said:

Really poor first half. Forfar really should be 3 or 4 goals up here. Missed the penalty and the sitter after it, though was a fantastic save from Mutch, they’ve hit the post twice and Hilson and they’re number 11 both missing sitters. Dylan Easton running the show.

Pretty similar to Saturday but Forfar look a lot better than Montrose we look like a team of 11 players just thrown together but that’s really what we are at the moment. Granted it’s a lot worse than anyone thought it would be so far but still early days.

We’re so slow in possession with the back 3 no really knowing what to do with the ball and not being helped by the midfield not turning up so far.

Someone need to drop back and shuttle it away for them then. Either that or clear it wide and let Petra chase it.

Arses being kicked as we speak.

Big Sheps liking one of my posts. No happy with that all.

Friendly or not. Loosing to any team of that calibre is embarrassing. I’m not 100% sure about this new team. But if losing to these lower end teams means winning the league then so be it.

Erm. It’s 0-0 m8.

6 minutes ago, Mon_Eh_Bairns2018 said:

Friendly or not. Loosing to any team of that calibre is embarrassing. I’m not 100% sure about this new team. But if losing to these lower end teams means winning the league then so be it.

It's not a friendly m8.

And that makes it worse!