The Falkirk FC Thread

Don't expect him to be running about like a madman working his arse off but if you feed him I reckon he'll score for fun in the Championship. 

I'd rather have kept him over Moussa tbh. 

2 minutes ago, Falkirkfan1985 said:

Great finish to a Friday, not sure if he will be eligible for tomorrow which sucks...choakin on the 4th of August

Not played any games for Dundee this season so he's eligible but probably unlikely to be thrown straight in?

2 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Not played any games for Dundee this season so he's eligible but probably unlikely to be thrown straight in?

Not sure, had it in my head that paperwork and player registration needed to be all done n dusted by 5pm Friday when SFA Offices closed...may have been talking nonsense though.

8 minutes ago, Falkirkfan1985 said:

Not sure, had it in my head that paperwork and player registration needed to be all done n dusted by 5pm Friday when SFA Offices closed...may have been talking nonsense though.

Not sure. If he was coming up from England he'd need to wait for international clearance. 

I see he was on the bench for Dundee at Peterhead but didn't come on. Would that make him ineligible?

11 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

After two games we sign Haber and Greenwood. The Don sees what we saw. Cutting edge shortage

This cant be overstated. Specially for all the fucking knicker wetters. Hartley needed to see what was required. He did. He made moves. We lacked cutting edge and were unbalanced on the left. 

Cue Premiership quality striker and left winger signed up. 

2 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Not sure. If he was coming up from England he'd need to wait for international clearance. 

I see he was on the bench for Dundee at Peterhead but didn't come on. Would that make him ineligible?

Who know, The Sun says international clearance only...guess we will see come 2pm tomorrow...fingers crossed

At the moment I would play a 4 4 2

Fasan

Robson
Dallison
Harrison
McGhee

Greenwood
Paton
Toe
Petra

Haber
Lewis

Good thing is we should have a strong bench as well

Absolutely no-one in that team that started last season. What a difference a year makes.....

At the moment I would play a 4 4 2

Fasan

Robson
Dallison
Harrison
McGhee

Greenwood
Paton
Toe
Petra

Haber
Lewis

Good thing is we should have a strong bench as well
Good team to be fair.

What I like about Hartley is he's created a squad with options. You could play Haber and Mackin to bully a tough defense and then bring on Lewis to hit them with fresh legs. We've not had a squad in recent years that's let us change up our style of play