The Falkirk FC Thread

One downside that you need pre-warned about Haber - try not to get too upset if you get pumped and then log into Instagram later just to see him posting selfies of him posing like f**k with apparently zero fucks given about the score. 

I reckon he falls into the 'It's just a job' category of footballer. 

One downside that you need pre-warned about Haber - try not to get too upset if you get pumped and then log into Instagram later just to see him posting selfies of him posing like f**k with apparently zero fucks given about the score. 
I reckon he falls into the 'It's just a job' category of footballer. 

All for this rather than the usual “fans were great” “wegoagain” etc

1 hour ago, Falkirkfan1985 said:

Who know, The Sun says international clearance only...guess we will see come 2pm tomorrow...fingers crossed

If he is coming direct from Dundee he doesnt need international clearance. Much as we may wish it, Dundee is not yet a different country!

And he wont be cup tied if he has only been an unused sub.

The SFA offices are usually open on Saturday mornings to register players. As long as he is registered before kick off he can play.

Anyway thats a really good signing for Falkirk. He will be a serious threat at this level.

Certainly an interesting signing. Just hoping Hartley starts the game tomorrow with pretty much the team that will face Inverness. 

Why?

I’d imagine he’ll use the game to keep experimenting and trying different formations and giving as many players game time as possible. Although not McKee, Harris or EdiBairn of course.

Exactly what the game should be used for imo.

20 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Seen many Dundee games through family ties with Dundee FC. Haber is bang average big lump with no goals in him. Put the tissues away guys. You will see what I mean in three months.

Nobody cares what you think