The Falkirk FC Thread

8 minutes ago, MrDust said:

On the bench twice unused and suggested he'd be fit for today

Time will tell.....

As I said last week, I hope he's not fallen out with Hartley. We already have 3 players on the books who have, we really can't afford any more.

As I said last week, I hope he's not fallen out with Hartley. We already have 3 players on the books who have, we really can't afford any more.
We don't have 3 players on the books he's fallen out with. We have 3 players on the books that he has deemed aren't good enough or not in his first team plans!

16 minutes ago, spud131 said:
18 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

We don't have 3 players on the books he's fallen out with. We have 3 players on the books that he has deemed aren't good enough or not in his first team plans!

Stop not putting a negative spin on things, f**k sake spud. 

Can we establish that anything pro Hartley or indeed positive about the club will be deemed upsetting to Edibairn and that Sheps is indeed a cracking player and has been shoddily treated by FFC and indeed PH and that when/if he leaves we will all be completely astounded by the teams clambering for his signature.

Absolutely brutal to watch. Dominated most of the second half and to be fair the goal should never have been disallowed but there was absolutely no quality in our play. Everyone can see Lewis shouldn’t be played out wide yet he’s out there twiddling his thumbs again. Then to make things worse Mackin comes on and we proceed to lump the ball long for the last twenty minutes of the game. Irving for me was the only bright thing to come out of today very composed on the ball and sprays it about well.

2 minutes ago, BairnNecessity said:

Absolutely brutal to watch. Dominated most of the second half and to be fair the goal should never have been disallowed but there was absolutely no quality in our play. Everyone can see Lewis shouldn’t be played out wide yet he’s out there twiddling his thumbs again. Then to make things worse Mackin comes on and we proceed to lump the ball long for the last twenty minutes of the game. Irving for me was the only bright thing to come out of today very composed on the ball and sprays it about well.

Disallowed goals seems to be a recurring theme of the season so far.

Hartley needs to stop fucking around with formations.

We can all see that a 442 with Lewis and a big guy up front is the best we can do at the moment. So assuming everyone is fit for the next game

lineup (3).png

I’m in the bracket of fans that can just about suffer McGhee being put in at right back but in all honesty it fucking baffles me that we have brought in about 8 centre mids and yet right back (the position we get caught out at the most) isn’t deemed a priority signing.

Don’t even think we played too badly today just lacking some killer instinct up top, just hate the fact that we have brought in 15 new players yet we line up with a back 4 of all centre half’s.