The Falkirk FC Thread

:lol:

366 days until the start of season 2019/20 - #ourfuckingtimeThisTime - 366 days is the time it takes the Earth to travel 584,000,000 miles around the Sun. 

Edited by NewBornBairn

29 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I always have a giant whoosh in the morning.

You f***ked up. You got a gentle wee roasting for it. Now let it go. It’s unrecoverable.

1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

You f***ked up. You got a gentle wee roasting for it. Now let it go. It’s unrecoverable.

I'm always gentle with Shandon, he has the misfortune to live in Edinburgh. 

Whoever it was, I thank them. What a rollercoaster of knowledge.

Newbornbairn deserves much applause for brightening a football free summer . Well done that man[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

11 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

:lol:

366 days until the start of season 2019/20 - #ourfuckingtimeThisTime - 366 days is the time it takes the Earth to travel 584,000,000 miles around the Sun. 

I thought you missed a couple days when you were on holiday ya part timer!

Edited by Rugster

Anybody tried using the ticket site yet? I gave it a go & got mine on my phone for tomorows game thinking itl save me from either going to the bank or. Standing in the ticket office,

Looks like a good idea but will be a pain in the arse, couldnt find an app to download ( no link at least) and it doesnt seem to keep you logged in or remember your user name & password. Am i doing it wrong ? Im not the best with an iphone but im not a decrepit auld c**t yet either! If you need to get your phone oot, find the fuckin site then log in its hardly gony be s time saver is it?

24 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

Anybody tried using the ticket site yet? I gave it a go & got mine on my phone for tomorows game thinking itl save me from either going to the bank or. Standing in the ticket office,

Looks like a good idea but will be a pain in the arse, couldnt find an app to download ( no link at least) and it doesnt seem to keep you logged in or remember your user name & password. Am i doing it wrong ? Im not the best with an iphone but im not a decrepit auld c**t yet either! If you need to get your phone oot, find the fuckin site then log in its hardly gony be s time saver is it?

Not used the app myself, I imagine its a timesaver for the office staff and saves you standing in queues. Did you buy from the Ticketmaster site. If so, I'm sure there is an iphone app for that.

Can you not screenshot the ticket?

I was digging around on Irving to see what I could dig up, when I came across this the article from the Edinburgh Evening news....

"The 18-year-old will play with Paul Hartley's Championship side until January 2019, at which point the situation will be reviewed. He can also appear for the Hearts reserve team during his loan spell."

I find it bizarre that he might be playing reserve games for hearts as well unless he's not expected to feature much for us?