The Falkirk FC Thread

But equally there's no point in him being here if he's not even going to put him on the bench.
One league game in.... Get a fucking grip.

Plenty of valid criticisms now in the thread, most of which constructive, but that is fucking ridiculous. Footballs not for you tbh.

The problem with Petra is we're not playing to his strengths. We should be looking to get him the ball early so he can knock it past players and beat them for pace. The other option is to try get the ball over the top quickly for him to run onto. Far too many times today they had 8 guys along the 18 yarder and he got the ball with nowhere to utilise his pace.

He was shite though

6 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

He isn't apparently. Hartley was asked about injury concerns in his pre-match interview and only mentioned Brough and Mackin.

Ok, If he isn't, fair enough. So every player who wasn't on the bench should be emptied and we should just have a squad of 18 for the season then? 

Shut the f**k up. 

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Plenty of valid criticisms now in the thread, most of which constructive, but that is fucking ridiculous. Footballs not for you tbh.

It's not for your team champ. #awyeah

Are you drunk already ? f**k sake man get a grip.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I like Froxy and I hope he gets a chance. But equally if Hartley and him aren't getting along, it's best for both parties is he moves on.

I don't think impartial analysis of Hartley or the team is for you tbh.

Just now, EdiBairn said:

I like Froxy and I hope he gets a chance. But equally if Hartley and him aren't getting along, it's best for both parties is he moves on.

Who says they're not getting along?

Just now, Rugster said:

Who says they're not getting along?

He's barely had any game time in pre-season or the league cup and now he's not been involved in the first match day squad. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to surmise that Hartley isn't happy with him.

Just now, EdiBairn said:

He's barely had any game time in pre-season or the league cup and now he's not been involved in the first match day squad. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to surmise that Hartley isn't happy with him.

Maybe, if last season is anything to go by, he’s a long way off being fit enough to fit into Hartley’s first team plans and just needs a bit of time to adapt to full time football? 

You are either a troll or a fucking slaver of the highest order.

Arent getting along...... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Ken you’ve absolutely fucked it when the pars fans are even on the forum trying to talk sense into you, I pray that you are a troll cause if not f**k me im worried for you.

9 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Yeah, imagine that. I mean it's not like it was Hartley who pursued and signed him or anything. 

23 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Petravicius is a frustrating player. He's direct and has the pace to take men on but his end product is dreadful. Unfortunately, we don't really have any other options there other than Lewis Kidd.

He's not a player that will ever take a player on, we need to be pinging balls into the corners for him to chase. Get him in a foot race with a fullback and the crosses will follow.

21 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

He isn't apparently. Hartley was asked about injury concerns in his pre-match interview and only mentioned Brough and Mackin.

He's been struggling with niggles all pre-season. He's only been back full training less than a week.

18 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
19 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

It's not for your team champ. #awyeah

I love watching Dunfermline fans shoot their bolt after one game. Come back in January *** ya fucking mutant x