The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, faedenny said:

dont know anything about this agent, so wont comment either way, just fed up and want to see us competing in the leagues again. this signing luke warm journeymen isnt working, maybe if we had a better budget or at least better recruitment we could compete better. or is it the manager. have we signed a diddy? who cant motivate? seems a real lack of basics and creativity in the team we have. that said we will lose the best we have back to parent clubs. left with the dross yet again. another team building excercise this summer, whether we stay up or go down. and if we stay up does anyone really think we can compete with what we have?

a lot of blame going to the bod for the shambles the way the club has been run and rightly so, but do they restrict the playing staff and signings or is that all on ray. he has had half a season to turn or at least compete to keep us up. the alloa and morton games have killed us recently - if ray cant get the players fighting in them what use are they?

I don't think there is too much wrong with the budget , we have have been chucking money around all season - just badly.

Recruitment is everything and ours has been honking.

After signing about 40 players we have had not one we could sell on for cash.....and that was supposed to be the very essence of the BOD's strategy -  failed.

The best players at the club - Zak, Harry & DKD - are all on loan to us . We are developing these guys for the benefit of their parent clubs when we used to develop our own.  I'd hardy say that is a great strategy either. 

17 minutes ago, Falkirkfan6871 said:

I’m amazed tickets are not like £5 surely they want to sell the stadium out? 

with the poor performances of late im surprised they arent paying us to attend.

21 minutes ago, Hank von Hell said:

I don't think there is too much wrong with the budget , we have have been chucking money around all season - just badly.

Recruitment is everything and ours has been honking.

After signing about 40 players we have had not one we could sell on for cash.....and that was supposed to be the very essence of the BOD's strategy -  failed.

The best players at the club - Zak, Harry & DKD - are all on loan to us . We are developing these guys for the benefit of their parent clubs when we used to develop our own.  I'd hardy say that is a great strategy either. 

thats the point im trying to make. ray and his team signed the players. the bods strategy might have worked if recruitment was better.(not advocating the academy closing, was against it )  im assuming ray made final calls on players...but his hands might have been tied due to budget salary constraints and not got the players he actually wanted. then again maybe he just has chosen poorly.

Don't be embarrassed for me just be embarrassed for the club you support the shite players iand the shite board of Falkirk Fc the league one club in waiting.

Oh I already am.
Your cringeworthy attempts are having no influence whatsoever though, and only serve to further justify that you are making a total arse of yourself on here....

30 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Are we no further forward in getting this cock some punctuation? 

Speak to yon Stuperman guy on here.  For a start, he has a handful of rogue apostrophes that he doesn’t even know ARE rogue apostrophes. He’ll be happy to help, if you explain it very slowly.

19 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

No nerves even lightly tickled here, fella, but it's a public forum and anyone can post where they want. See the Morton thread  around last  August/September in the aftermath of the McKinnon snaking for reference, seemed to be infested with your lot for weeks. What goes around comes around; if you don't like it, ignore it. 

Anyone can post where they like thats correct, it's just un-healthy to have an obsession based on seethe for another club. Are you Branch Ton in disguise? 

45 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Speak to yon Stuperman guy on here.  For a start, he has a handful of rogue apostrophes that he doesn’t even know ARE rogue apostrophes. He’ll be happy to help, if you explain it very slowly.

Yet again another post on the Falkirk thread (see above). Looked up 'yon' in the dictionary can't seem to find it? 

Edited by Stuperman01

6 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

There are two bids and this is one of them. This group are involved with a local guy who is a football agent (Celtic fan), John Park ex-Celtic scout and another finance guy from London. They made an offer for the club in the autumn. Part of their plan was to have jack Ross’s father as chairman. Were quoted telephone numbers then as the MSG don’t want to sell to them. I would dispute they are Falkirk supporters.

Who is the other bid from? I heard it was an US based investment company who were also speaking to Hearts and Motherwell?

15 minutes ago, Stuperman01 said:

Yet again another post on the Falkirk thread (see above). Looked up 'yon' in the dictionary can't seem to find it? 

Probably you weren't spelling it right....... 

26 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Probably you weren't spelling it right....... 

No worries Branch Ton's alter ego. I am flattered you have taken the time to message me (yet again on the Falkirk thread) but I really do wish to close this conversation . I shall say goodbye for now and yes will enjoy our relegation party on Saturday. Best of luck in the Championship next season though fella hopefully you can find yourself another more meaningful rivalry. 

7 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

There are two bids and this is one of them. This group are involved with a local guy who is a football agent (Celtic fan), John Park ex-Celtic scout and another finance guy from London. They made an offer for the club in the autumn. Part of their plan was to have jack Ross’s father as chairman. Were quoted telephone numbers then as the MSG don’t want to sell to them. I would dispute they are Falkirk supporters.

Local guy, Celtic fan and agent points to the chap McBride whose laddie used to be with us but is now at Celtic.