The Falkirk FC Thread

What's the anti MSG policy on participating in the Walk to Westfield before the Livi game and getting a free ticket?

This is definitely dividing the support but I feel it has to be an each to their own. If fans want to renew, PATG, purchase merchandise it's up to them. I haven't and I won't PATG until the board go but I won't slag off anyone that goes to games. 

I have the new away top, my daughter and her partner bought it for me as a gift. I'm not that petty that I would take it back. I just wish the board/msg would be true to their word and gtf.

Just now, Harry Kinnear said:

This is definitely dividing the support but I feel it has to be an each to their own. If fans wan't to renew, PATG, purchase merchandise it's up to them. I haven't and I won't PATG until the board go but I won't slag off anyone that goes to games.

I have the new away top, my daughter and her partner bought if for me as a gift. I'm not that petty that I would take it back. I just wish the board/msg would be true to their word and gtf.

I agree with that 100%, each to their own. Just thought I'd bring it up as a loophole for those not wanting to pay for home games until the board is gone

What's the anti MSG policy on participating in the Walk to Westfield before the Livi game and getting a free ticket?

Personally I won’t be attending a home game until that lot f**k off. I wouldn’t do the walk anyway cause I’m a lazy c**t.

Sign me up to the seaside every 2 weeks though.

17 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

Anybody seen the new squad numbers? 1-11 taken with the exception of 9 (for obvious reasons) and 10. Tidser's #12, which makes me think that he's been asked not to take 10 but leave it to help entice DKD!  😉

I didn't think they used squad numbers at your level.

That situation must have changed.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:
I didn't think they used squad numbers at your level.
That situation must have changed.

Riveting

Better just ignoring it I'd have thought then, thus depriving me of the attention I constantly crave.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Has to be Sammon

I concur.

Edit to say that I'll be quite happy if it is him too. Not prolific but is very powerful and would bully defences. Hopefully a different type of striker (or 2) to follow.

Edited by ShaggerG