The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest TedCrilly
2 minutes ago, Russ said:

Griffiths lack of mobility is a fucking massive issue. And Aaron Taylor Sinclair could well be the slowest player I’ve ever seen ffs.

I forgot Griffiths was on the park for a good 30 minutes. Just want this season over now.

I honestly don't even have any idea what's wrong with this club anymore. What I do know is that we will be watching the bulk of these players either ply their trade much more effectively at Championship or against us at this level next season. Again.

Whats it going to take to get a manager who can get a team that fights for it, or at least doesnt display such a minimal amount of fucks given on a weekly basis.

I dont know if its the same mistakes being made time after time, but its the same result. This summer is existential for the club IMO. 

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I honestly don't even have any idea what's wrong with this club anymore. What I do know is that we will be watching the bulk of these players either ply their trade much more effectively at Championship or against us at this level next season. Again.

Whats it going to take to get a manager who can get a team that fights for it, or at least doesnt display such a minimal amount of fucks given on a weekly basis.

I dont know if its the same mistakes being made time after time, but its the same result. This summer is existential for the club IMO. 

We need an old head that can get stuck in about them and not take any shite. This continuous the boys are great in training, I've every faith in them can't fault the effort pish isn't going to get us anywhere. Sheerin and Rennie are like two wet feckin blankets.