The Falkirk FC Thread

16 minutes ago, Latapy is god said:

Proud to have booked into the Premium club for the present season.  Falkirk now, Falkirk then, Forever Falkirk!

Proud to be a season ticket holder, 1876 Club member, FSS member, Equity Bairns member, 50/50 ticket buyer, KM stand letter sponsor……Falkirk now, Falkirk then, Forever Falkirk 😉

Edited by Zbairn

55 minutes ago, Latapy is god said:

Proud to have booked into the Premier club for the present season.  Falkirk now, Falkirk then, Forever Falkirk!

FSS member too?

7 hours ago, Zbairn said:

I see Juan Alegria is a free agent looking for a club. Pity we have no cash to sign. Might have been a reasonable bet for up front.

Agreed but unless we move a few players out the door I think a young right back on loan is probably going to be our lot. If Partick hadn’t scored that last minute goal against cove the league cup money may have allowed us to do more and Alegeria would have provided excellent competition with MacAver. Really hope he doesn’t end up playing against us now! 

Edited by LatapyBairn.

21 hours ago, grumpyoldman said:

Only one walk out song appropriate for us.

You won't believe me but I actually thought of the same song, 2days ago - somewhat randomly as I didn't even get the Navy link. I just thought it was a good song..haha!

Didn't post it of course.... always the bridesmaid never the bride.

1 hour ago, Hank von Hell said:

You won't believe me but I actually thought of the same song, 2days ago - somewhat randomly as I didn't even get the Navy link. I just thought it was a good song..haha!

Didn't post it of course.... always the bridesmaid never the bride.

If the team don't get off to a good start then 'Can't get no Satisfaction' by the Rolling Stones would set the mood and the feeling of the fan's

13 hours ago, Latapy is god said:

Proud to have booked into the Premier club for the present season.  Falkirk now, Falkirk then, Forever Falkirk!

3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

A name drowning in irony.

Which, ironically, is not one that Queens could drown in!

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I don't get this.

I think they mean it’s ironic for a fan of QOTS to be trying to point out Falkirk are not a “premier” club. Although I’m not sure why somebody would equate the name of a hospitality suite within the stadium to how anybody views the club in a general sense anyway. It’s only a name,  there are multiple lounges in the stadium and they all have different names. 

Edited by LatapyBairn.