The Falkirk FC Thread

Dear Falkirk,

Then I look at you
And the world's alright with me
Just one look at you
And I know it's gonna be
A lovely day (lovely day, lovely day, lovely day, lovely day)
(Lovely day, lovely day, lovely day, lovely day)
A lovely day (lovely day, lovely day, lovely day, lovely day)
(Lovely day, lovely day, lovely day, lovely day)

Thank you!

19 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Given the way you've collectively had a cranial detachment over what is a bog standard method for selling away tickets one can only imagine the Heads Gone we'll see come 5pm tomorrow once you've lost

IMG_3714.gif.a6f832732690c48f50d51b6bc5fd9c63.gif

19 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Given the way you've collectively had a cranial detachment over what is a bog standard method for selling away tickets one can only imagine the Heads Gone we'll see come 5pm tomorrow once you've lost

Indeed, you could only imagine right enough. 

😂 can't complain about poking fun.

Thought Falkirk were levels above us today.

For anyone still thinking Accies fans are knicker wetting about Rankin please look no further than that performance.

No plan B, set pieces awful, and subs which do nothing to strengthen the team.

We've not lost the league today but we have a lot of work to do if we want to give it a go.

18 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

😂 can't complain about poking fun.

Thought Falkirk were levels above us today.

For anyone still thinking Accies fans are knicker wetting about Rankin please look no further than that performance.

No plan B, set pieces awful, and subs which do nothing to strengthen the team.

We've not lost the league today but we have a lot of work to do if we want to give it a go.

With this run of form we should be out of sight in the league. I think it's pretty impressive Hamilton have stuck with us

Only team in the SPFL unbeaten in the league with Dundee United losing today.

Annan away and Stirling at home to finish off the year before hopefully strengthening again in January. First January in years we'll actually struggle to improve the starting 11 which just shows the job McGlynn's done.

Finn Yeats picking up a booking means he's suspended for the Annan game I believe.

5 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Only team in the SPFL unbeaten in the league with Dundee United losing today.

Annan away and Stirling at home to finish off the year before hopefully strengthening again in January. First January in years we'll actually struggle to improve the starting 11 which just shows the job McGlynn's done.

Finn Yeats picking up a booking means he's suspended for the Annan game I believe.

Brad McKay is fit. Nope Bisland it is!

Fucking love this team, big Tam Lang is a God❤️

Also I have to commend the Ultras, these young folk have turned our support into fans who back the team for 90 minutes. They have been a fantastic addition to our club this season and deserve all the credit in the world 👏👏👏👏

Edited by Harry Kinnear

Never been a massive fan of Donaldson and would have happily seen another centre-half in the door in the summer.

Today, he chose a very good time to have his best game in a Falkirk shirt by a long, long, long way. As good a central-defensive performance as I've seen in a while. Genuinely outstanding. 

What a massive result that is today. Cove losing too puts to rest their hopes of getting involved. 

Only team in the SPFL to have not been defeated in the league now.