The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Reckon Ross Maciver is still too fresh in the minds of some that would love to whinge like f**k about taking a striker from Edinburgh City btw. 

Think a few folk might have learned a lesson this time around after the melt down on here from some when MacIver signed. Still pleases me how he’s ramed some of those comments down peoples throats with his performances this season, it cant have been ideal for him reading some of the reaction at the time. McGlynns signings have mostly been on point since he came in so I’ve no reason to doubt Shanley won’t at least be decent. 

Edited by LatapyBairn.

1 hour ago, Shodwall cat said:

Just back from the calendar signing. Was absolutely heaving and they ran out of calendars. Asked ola how his injury was to be told I'm not injured mate so he must've been left out for tactical reasons it would appear.

All the Mum’s(and Producer John) there to get their pictures with big Tam? 

I’m not getting the frothing at the gash for Jordan Allan. He’s a decent finisher but he is being used exactly as he should be IMO. His role in this squad is to come on when we are chasing a goal late on. We are 20+ games unbeaten and folk aren’t happy cos Jordan Allan’s not playing enough.

I get we paid money, gave him a 2 year deal etc so please don’t come back at me with that. I just don’t see who the Jordan Allan fan club think he should be playing in front of?

2 hours ago, LatapyBairn. said:

Think a few folk might have learned a lesson this time around after the melt down on here from some when MacIver signed. Still pleases me how he’s ramed some of those comments down peoples throats with his performances this season, it cant have been ideal for him reading some of the reaction at the time. McGlynns signings have mostly been on point since he came in so I’ve no reason to doubt Shanley won’t at least be decent. 

You’d have to say only Nesbitt, Morrison, McCann, and McKay are non-McGlynn signings, with everyone else signed by him. Based on that his signings have indeed been on point, except for perhaps Matty Wright.

Edited by GunnerBairn

5 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Why do you think I was there.😉😂

Haha, was thinking of buying 12 calenders so I could give a year of Tam Lang as a gift to a certain relative of mine. 

Edited by Dave McInally

2 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

Just back from the calendar signing. Was absolutely heaving and they ran out of calendars. Asked ola how his injury was to be told I'm not injured mate so he must've been left out for tactical reasons it would appear.

We were down just after three, big enough queue then.   When we came out after the signing, queue was massive !   Was great, great bunch of guys.

Edited by Onthegoalline1876

16 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Think the mascot experience would be more appreciated. 

Yeh but I don’t want to be the architect of a future lawsuit for harassment! 

Edited by Dave McInally