The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, Raybowski89 said:

I've arguably made things easier by downloading a custom database that puts the old firm in England. Thought it would make things more interesting in Scotland. It did.

Im playing on the PS5. No changing databases. Just ended up destroying the old firn. Great fun seeing us leading 1-0 @ half time and telling the team i am disappointed.

They'll struggle to replace him like for like never mind of the same quality. There just isn't a lot a those type of players going about never mind ones as good as him in that position that will want to drop down to league one.  I'd say that's even a bigger blow than us perhaps losing Morrison. At least we'll get money if that happens. If we keep everyone and shanley is even our only new face then they will have to have one hell of a window to come out of it better than us losing Martin.

53 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

They'll struggle to replace him like for like never mind of the same quality. There just isn't a lot a those type of players going about never mind ones as good as him in that position that will want to drop down to league one.  I'd say that's even a bigger blow than us perhaps losing Morrison. At least we'll get money if that happens. If we keep everyone and shanley is even our only new face then they will have to have one hell of a window to come out of it better than us losing Martin.

They look soft centred without him and Kilday. 

1 minute ago, BPM Again said:

They look soft centred without him and Kilday. 

And Ben Williamson won't fix that given he was non existent in the league cup game vs Partick and that was only with Spencer & McGinn nevermind big Hendo.

Thank you to the players and management for a great hour and a half this afternoon at the Junior Bairns Training Day. The kids all seemed to have a great time meeting their heroes who were all brilliant with the kids. 

We really do have a fantastic club right now. 

On the downside however was the state of the KM7 stand with food waste, empty wrappers and cups from saturday's match. I get it's not your house but is it too much to have some pride in the stadium and put your rubbish in a bin?

Edited by FK1Bairn

Didn’t realise there was a full Premiership and Championship card today, don’t understand why League’s one and two couldn’t have had games today when most folk are still off.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

7 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Didn’t realise there was a full Premiership and Championship card today, don’t understand why League’s one and two couldn’t have had games today when most folk are still off.

Some part time players back at work?

Might be showing my age but I’m not too fussed about additional games over Xmas and New Year. Usually shite weather, transport restrictions, skint etc but also let players have reasonable time with their families.  On the other hand, a short winter break so the OF can cash-in on friendlies is daft too. 

Edited by StuartA

3 hours ago, FK1Bairn said:

Thank you to the players and management for a great hour and a half this afternoon at the Junior Bairns Training Day. The kids all seemed to have a great time meeting their heroes who were all brilliant with the kids. 

We really do have a fantastic club right now. 

On the downside however was the state of the KM7 stand with food waste, empty wrappers and cups from saturday's match. I get it's not your house but is it too much to have some pride in the stadium and put your rubbish in a bin?

Was there also and couldn’t believe the level of rubbish around the KM7. The players are a class act and great with all the kids, a credit to the club much like the management team.