The Falkirk FC Thread

Reckon we'll see more and more of this in the coming games, where teams surrender the space out wide in favour of packing the box, contenting themselves with not losing the game. It's no surprise that the goal came from a pass through the middle, as they were set up to defend crosses all night. Saying that though, I still thought we could have done a little better with some of the chances as a result of the crosses, but ah well. Delighted with the 3 points and I hope Callumn is okay.

1 minute ago, Raybowski89 said:

Reckon we'll see more and more of this in the coming games, where teams surrender the space out wide in favour of packing the box, contenting themselves with not losing the game. It's no surprise that the goal came from a pass through the middle, as they were set up to defend crosses all night. Saying that though, I still thought we could have done a little better with some of the chances as a result of the crosses, but ah well. Delighted with the 3 points and I hope Callumn is okay.

Stop being so fucking negative. We were outstanding tonight. The CH’s and CM’s absolutely bossed it tonight. 

2 minutes ago, GMBairn said:

A great result. Sounds like we made heavy weather of it but even when we aren't at our best we still pick up points.

What winning a league is all about. 

Rubbish. We were quality. I said at half time to keep playing and the goal would come and it did 

Well deserved win. Totally dominated the game and limited Cove to very few chances. Donaldson and Hendo were solid and Tait did well in midfield. Mackie was good at left back.

Thought Spencer was uncharacteristically sloppy. Ross got into good positions but again had limited end product at times. Maciver needs to be more clinical.

Watching that greasy rat jumping about and bawling at Finn Yeats was my highlight, closely followed by Lawal in his Cove gear in sheer delight at a Falkirk win.

11 points to go.... 

Edited by Jimmy1876

1 minute ago, Jimmy1876 said:

Watching that greasy rat jumping about and bawling at Finn Yeats was my highlight, closely followed by Lawal in his Cove gear in sheer delight at a Falkirk win.

10 points to go.... 

Fucking loved it❤️❤️

Edited by bejazz1

Tells you a lot about the group of players we have that someone who had limited game time and was then farmed out on loan would e absolutely buzzing for the rest of them to the point where he would do that.