The Falkirk FC Thread

37 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

If anyone finds out please let me know.  Keen to book hospitality for my big birthday this year.  30 again.

Probably best to contact them direct if you have a specific date in mind then. 

Anybody know why I can't buy a ticket in the KM stand for the DU or Stenny games? Says 'Members Only' on the right hand side of the page, but members of what?

2 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Anybody know why I can't buy a ticket in the KM stand for the DU or Stenny games? Says 'Members Only' on the right hand side of the page, but members of what?

I’m guessing season ticket holders in that stand will get first chance of those tickets before they go on public sale. 

11 minutes ago, LatapyBairn. said:

I’m guessing season ticket holders in that stand will get first chance of those tickets before they go on public sale. 

I am a ST holder. Maybe I've got to create a profile or something?

6 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

I am a ST holder. Maybe I've got to create a profile or something?

Turns out that I had to log in to my account before the page became active.

16 minutes ago, F.T.I.D said:

Anyone know if there has been any close door friendlys to date or is Saturday our first game? 

They beat Cumbernauld Colts last night. 3-0 I think

7 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

I asked the question when I was in earlier. Now that the fixtures are out they need to be uploaded onto the ticketing system. The shop staff will do that when they get a chance. Albeit you don't have to book online. 

If you want to contact the club directly rather that wait Graham Carbis is the man to contact. His details are enclosed. 

Our People - Falkirk Football Club (falkirkfc.co.uk)

Not sure about game selection. It would make sense for all games to be available ASAP in order to get the bookings secured quickly. Particularly as most of hospitality was sold out in the second half of last season. GC will be able to confirm. 

what a star, thanks

6 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

using the new ticketing app I had the same issue as you, so i went in through the main ffc website and chose the tickets link under supporter services  no issues doing it that way and can buy as many as you want. 

for info, the tickets have appeared in the ticket app

Edited by ChrispPancake

23 minutes ago, Dumbarton Rock said:

Hi guys, I know you's have been before but just a reminder that the Rock Bowling Club will be open from 12 tomorrow and everyone is welcome to use the club. Cheers. 

The Rock Bowling Club.

Can't get this picture out of my mind's eye.

fred flintstone bowling GIF

YABBA DABBA DOO!

17 minutes ago, Dumbarton Rock said:

There's a better image for you m8 😉20240601_115910.thumb.jpg.8cdf3cbabf3e1eb58139db9673c32d0d.jpg

Looks a bit green… I’d need a bit of a run up.

(too many years playing bowls in the Southern Hemisphere)

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Graeme Henderson away to Dundee, think that might be a bit of a loss. Hopefully someone lined up to replace him.

That's a few  of the backroom team left within the last year.   Suppose can't blame  them wlth getting more cash at premiership clubs.

2 hours ago, Rugster said:

Graeme Henderson away to Dundee, think that might be a bit of a loss. Hopefully someone lined up to replace him.

There's already someone in, who's been there since the start of preseason. There was some sort of issue about needing to wait before they could do the "departure" announcement. Now that's up I assume his replacement will be announced in due course.