The Falkirk FC Thread

Would be a huge boost ahead of Monday's meeting if it could be announced that Pressley was gone before the meeting starts.

Would be an important first stage in bringing back some form of feelgood factor amongst the fanbase.

Though for me it will still be hollow unless Craig is also gone at the same time. Only his departure, alongside Pressley and Smith, can encourage me.

Lee Bullen would make a good manager.

On what basis? There's absolutely nothing to suggest Lee Bullen would be a good manager. He might be, he might not be. I'd rather let him find out at a lower division club.

Allan Moore would have been a decent shout when available. at least he had proved himself capable at a lower level, as of course Jeffries did also before becoming Falkirk manager.

I'm not sure why we went away from that approach.

On what basis? There's absolutely nothing to suggest Lee Bullen would be a good manager. He might be, he might not be. I'd rather let him find out at a lower division club.

Allan Moore would have been a decent shout when available. at least he had proved himself capable at a lower level, as of course Jeffries did also before becoming Falkirk manager.

I'm not sure why we went away from that approach.

I have interviewed Lee Bullen a couple of times and he comes across as a decent guy who knows what he is talking about,Not your typical footballer where his brains are in his feet.

I have interviewed Lee Bullen a couple of times and he comes across as a decent guy who knows what he is talking about,Not your typical footballer where his brains are in his feet.

I heard the same things said about Steven Pressley and he has been an absolute disaster for the club. There's no way of predicting what rookies will succeed. Some talk a good game and are hopeless. Some sound clueless and are good.

If we have leanred nothing else from the disasterous reigns of May and Pressley it's that we can't afford another rookie.

I heard the same things said about Steven Pressley and he has been an absolute disaster for the club. There's no way of predicting what rookies will succeed. Some talk a good game and are hopeless. Some sound clueless and are good.

If we have leanred nothing else from the disasterous reigns of May and Pressley it's that we can't afford another rookie.

Hence i said we need a manager with experience,I said from day one Pressley was an arse and would never make a manager.

Edited by keithgy

Hence i said we need a manager with experience,I said from day one Pressley was an arse and would never make a manager.

As did I. Against the popular opinion.

I see nothing about Bullen to fill me with confidence, other than he isn't Presscunt. And I've also spoken to Bullen. He seemed a good guy.

As did I. Against the popular opinion.

I see nothing about Bullen to fill me with confidence, other than he isn't Presscunt. And I've also spoken to Bullen. He seemed a good guy.

He was untill he joined you lot.:P

Edited by ScottyC

I have a hunch that Pressley could make a manager one day - do a Paul Lambert.

Paul Lambert wasn't a total c**t though, which meant he could get a second chance after his Livi disaster.

Don't see any chance of Pressley being given another gig.

Who's all popping along to TFS tomorrow at 7? I couldn't make the AGM and would quite like to know the 'truth' as to what is happening. The current facebook thread on the topic is absolutely bizarre. What type of numbers are expected tomorrow?

Edited by wee_bairn

Who's all popping along to TFS tomorrow at 7? I couldn't make the AGM and would quite like to know the 'truth' as to what is happening. The current facebook thread on the topic is absolutely bizarre. What type of numbers are expected tomorrow?

I'm going to go.

I'm going along. Hopefully we don't get more bullshit.

Will be interesting to see who presents. I don't see how Craig can avoid it, but he must know he's going to be in for a rocky time of it.