The Falkirk FC Thread

There has been a bit of a debate on the Falkirk v Cowdenbeath thread regarding the "Vixens". I think it would be better if the matter was discussed on this thread away from ridicule from fans of other clubs.

What do you guys think. 1. Great entertainment.

2. Silly and they should stop embarassing themselves.

3. Silly and they should stop embarassing us.

I find them cringeworthy when they are doing their stuff, especiallly when they go into freestyle mode. I can just imagine the away fans watching them for the first time and thinking wtf :blink: . I hope they do realise there are some normal people in Falkirk.

There has been a bit of a debate on the Falkirk v Cowdenbeath thread regarding the "Vixens". I think it would be better if the matter was discussed on this thread away from ridicule from fans of other clubs.

I find them cringeworthy when they are doing their stuff, especiallly when they go into freestyle mode. I can just imagine the away fans watching them for the first time and thinking wtf :blink: . I hope they do realise there are some normal people in Falkirk.

It's the club they are representing ultimately. There's just a bit of a seedy atmosphere around the stadium all of a sudden whenever they make their way onto the pitch (better than no atmosrphere some may kid). I can't remember the Cheerleaders at Brockville being that cringeworthy. Anyone else noticed there is now about 7 cheerleaders now compared to like 20 at the start of the season against Dunfermline, suppose that is saving us a bit of cash.

I'm fine with Falkirk in the Community coming along with their "looks at us, were great" activities but the 10 second challenge is much better form of entertainment at half time.

Edited by The Hero of the Day

Anyone else noticed there is now about 7 cheerleaders now compared to like 20 at the start of the season against Dunfermline, suppose that is saving us a bit of cash.

I fail to see how it saves us money, but I would get rid of them. Bit cringeworthy.

Great entertainment! I love them all particularly the ginger one :)

He will claim he knew all along Falkirk would win the league and he was winding up fellow fans. :lol: :lol:

A long way to go but we are in with a shout, despite HB's predictions of doom. :P

Mmmm...

We've never been in with a chance. You know when you've been Pressleyed.

As I said the other week, the real danger over the last few weeks, up until the end of the season is that we win enough points for the shitebag losers in the boardroom to bottle out of replacing Pressley, and give him another season instead.

I still wouldn't rule that out - sadly, I think if we are within say 10 points of the top at the end of the season we have this shambles to look forward to again in 2011-12.

Perry's deal extended until the end of the season.

If McLean hasn't recovered from whatever caused him to go off last week, then I'd imagine he'll be partnering Scobbie at CB tomorrow.

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5243&Itemid=320&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Was reading on the Beeb about Callum Davidson leaving Preston, and I found myself looking at the posts on their 606 forum, and there was a post with a tribute to him, and someone commented the following:

It all sounds very sudden to me, unless CD has asked to be released to move to another club.

I think it was Falkirk who were rumoured to want him to join them.

:unsure:

Anyone heard anything about this? Seems a bit too 'random' for a Preston supporter to come out with, without there being some truth in it.

Any left-back in the world be would be an improvement from Marc Twaddle so I'd definitely be all for it.

It's probably shite though as I've no idea how we would be able to cover his wages and I'm pretty sure he can't now sign for another team until the next transfer window opens.