The Falkirk FC Thread

Results pretty much going our way tonight.

Now 6 behind Dunfermline with 2 games in hand, and 9 behind Raith with 3 in hand.

Of course we still have to win those games, but it's nice to have it in our own hands I guess.

Results pretty much going our way tonight.

Now 6 behind Dunfermline with 2 games in hand, and 9 behind Raith with 3 in hand.

Of course we still have to win those games, but it's nice to have it in our own hands I guess.

Thats the problem.:(

Fingers crossed

Point is that we are in there. Can see the pars dropping points on Saturday and with Raith and Falkirk at home to bottom sdies the weekend results could make the title run in even more interesting.

They lost at QoS earlier in the season and are pretty inconsistent away from home so fingers crossed.

A loss for them coupled with a win for us would leave us needing a win away to Morton on Tuesday to pull level. Massive incentive.

Edited by lanky_ffc

Falkirk are easily the best team I've seen this season, a shade better than the other impressive team in the league, Dunfermline. Raith are no better than a pub team with a punt up the park to Tade and an over physical approach. My money is on Falkirk. We willl, of course, have a say in matters but I really believe Falkirk are the best football team in the league and WILL WIN IT :rolleyes:

Falkirk are going to end up winning the league.

I'll bet you a lump of chump change we won't ;)

I have the advantage over you though - I've seen a Pressley team approach the end of a season in with a good shout of obtaining his objective... he shit his pants, we were incredibly negative and we didn't win a game in the last 5.

I think we'll be 3rd, which is in reality 4th. Still a lot of away games left, which will be our undoing methinks. I know people say this every season, but this will see the worst First Division champions since reconstruction. The fact we are still in the running after a holocaust of a season is incredible.

I would be delighted to see us do it against the odds though. I worry about what kind of squad we'll be able to piece together next season in Div One.

Edited by H_B

Falkirk are going to end up winning the league.

I fear for HB's health, he's going to hate every fucking minute of it.

He will claim he knew all along Falkirk would win the league and he was winding up fellow fans. :lol: :lol:

A long way to go but we are in with a shout, despite HB's predictions of doom. :P

Edited by Sam68+1

Another one full of righteous indignation.....the only difference is the tax man cut you guys a deal.....does that make you cheats as well?

The Bairns paid EVERY ha'penny to creditors, the ONLY TIME they have went into admin &, as of the now, are managing to avoid doing so again.

How much have the Dees ditched through CVA's the twice they've been there? Must be pushing £20M.