The Falkirk FC Thread

Falkirk manager Steve Pressley could face a four-match touchline ban after being accused of excessive misconduct in last month's defeat by Dundee. (The Mail)

There's probably a downside that I'm not seeing...

He might end up sitting next to you in the stand.

Falkirk manager Steve Pressley could face a four-match touchline ban after being accused of excessive misconduct in last month's defeat by Dundee. (The Mail)

There's probably a downside that I'm not seeing...

One hoped it would be sine die. ;)

Falkirk manager Steven Pressley says that free agent Michael Stewart will not be signing for the club - he is merely offering his former Hearts team-mate training facilities. (The Herald)

BBC gossip

He'll be after fashion advice from me in the cheap seats. Nah, hopeless case.

I'll slap him and get huckled ;)

Anything that keeps Scobbie out of the team...

Delighted to get another player in though, hopefully he does us a turn.

Don't disagree with Tam being dropped, but this appears to be anything that keeps one of OUR youngsters out the team, more like. We let Bloom go to Alloa again, then bring in an 'emergency loan deal' giving someone elses talent the chance. <_<

It's like the Duffie/Marr situation all over again.

Don't disagree with Tam being dropped, but this appears to be anything that keeps one of OUR youngsters out the team, more like. We let Bloom go to Alloa again, then bring in an 'emergency loan deal' giving someone elses talent the chance. <_<

It's like the Duffie/Marr situation all over again.

Yeah except Bloom and Perry play in different postitions so it's not the same situation at all.

I would have loved to seen us giving Bloom a chance in the first team especially considering the poor form of Twaddle but at least he's out getting more experience and I fully expect him to push on and challenge next season.

Bloom's a left-back. And even if he wasn't, this other boy might be better.

Good signing on paper with McLean suspended on Saturday, Scobbie out of form and Khalis being phenomenally shite.

Yeah except Bloom and Perry play in different postitions so it's not the same situation at all.

I would have loved to seen us giving Bloom a chance in the first team especially considering the poor form of Twaddle but at least he's out getting more experience and I fully expect him to push on and challenge next season.

What has players for different positions got to do with it?

Bloom's a LB, so you put Twads at CH. Not exactly rocket science is it. It would give OUR young talent a chance, for once.

I hope the signing of Perry wont be to the expense of Mehdi when he's back fit. I think that would be extremely poor from Pressley to drop him on the back of his last few performances.

It's been clear, since the panic sub' in the seasons first game, that SP won't give the guy a run in the team. Yet will happliy play, the wildly out of form, Tam & the tailors dummy week in, week out.

Wouldn't surprise me if he dropped him in favour of the 'Lone Ranger',he's already got form on that sort of thing with Duffie/Marr..

Bloom's a LB, so you put Twads at CH. Not exactly rocket science is it. It would give OUR young talent a chance, for once.

It's got everything to do with it, :rolleyes:

In your reckoning we should just play all our youngsters and not bother about tactics or positions...

And what if he's shite, comes in, isn't good enough and your title challenge is dead in the water?

All you'll get out off it is a player who wasn't good enough and a dead title challenge, if this boy is better surely it's better to play him?:huh:

In the event Khalis plays as well as he has been recently on saturday and this Perry is as good as Rangers say he is we may have the prospect of putting Mclean on the bench versus Dunfermline :huh: What a fantastic headache for Prezza. Then again we are Falkirk and the plan never works brilliantly :(

Edited by Gaz FFC

In the event Khalis plays as well as he has been recently on saturday and this Perry is as good as Rangers say he is we may have the prospect of putting Mclean on the bench versus Dunfermline :huh: What a fantastic headache for Prezza. Then again we are Falkirk and the plan never works brilliantly :(

Expect the Unexpected :D