The Falkirk FC Thread

We have postponed games against Partick, Dunfermline and Morton and none of them are playing this weekend. Is there any reason why we couldn't have arranged to play one of them?

All those teams are still in the Scottish Cup being played this weekend.

We also have a game versus Cowdenbeath outstanding however they play Ross County in another re-arranged match.

Hopefully some very positive news coming out the club tomorrow or Saturday.

COYB

This is tantalising Ceske but wondering are you being merely sadistic at a time when we are feeling somewhat vulnerable.

At least give some context i.e. news on financial stability or signing for the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Note you are conspicous by your lack of posting on OneF these days???????

This is tantalising Ceske but wondering are you being merely sadistic at a time when we are feeling somewhat vulnerable.

At least give some context i.e. news on financial stability or signing for the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Note you are conspicous by your lack of posting on OneF these days???????

i also note your comment last week " Quite excited by some of the murmurs coming out regarding next years new shirt sponsor. I'd "bet" it will go down quite well with the masses.

Will put us in the same league as some top English clubs I'd "wager".

Are you trying to take over my role as a fixatious rumour monger?????????????? :rolleyes:

All those teams are still in the Scottish Cup being played this weekend.

We also have a game versus Cowdenbeath outstanding however they play Ross County in another re-arranged match.

The Scottish cup had completely slipped my mind. Shows what happens when your team falls at the first hurdle!

Given that Ross County went out the cup on the same night, were we maybe a little slow to recognise this was a weekend we could use to play Cowden? My worry is that the fixtures will start to come thick and fast. And after last weeks win it would have been good to have something to build on instead of a break.

The next 3 games will determine where our season is gonna be heading. Morton at home next week will be difficult given the form they are in, followed up with even more difficult ties in Dunfermline and Partick away. A win next week would set us up for a cracker at East End Park though.

March looks quite tasty as well, with having to face Dundee, Dunfermline, Raith AND Partick all at home.

i also note your comment last week " Quite excited by some of the murmurs coming out regarding next years new shirt sponsor. I'd "bet" it will go down quite well with the masses.

Will put us in the same league as some top English clubs I'd "wager".

Are you trying to take over my role as a fixatious rumour monger?????????????? :rolleyes:

I saw that - thought is a was a bit "odds" that noone picked him up on it ... I've heard differently though, and to continue with the tenious hints I'll just say that it would probably go down well with a certian money-grabbin-b'stard, recently-introduced-on-the-pitch-as-a-alegend ex-captain :unsure:

For the wages he'd be on I'm not sure signing Michael Stewart would be "very positive". He'll make a big difference on the pitch though.

I wouldn't bank on it. Michael Stewart is pretty pish. He scored a good strike against us but I've never seen him play well. Maybe be good in the 1st division but that was meant to be the case with O'Brien........

I wouldn't bank on it. Michael Stewart is pretty pish. He scored a good strike against us but I've never seen him play well. Maybe be good in the 1st division but that was meant to be the case with O'Brien........

As he doesn't have a club just now, he's on nowt.

Falkirk manager Steven Pressley says that free agent Michael Stewart will not be signing for the club - he is merely offering his former Hearts team-mate training facilities. (The Herald)

BBC gossip

Same quote was used with Pedro......

But more chance of us signing Adrian Mutu and thank Fuk.....

Falkirk manager Steve Pressley could face a four-match touchline ban after being accused of excessive misconduct in last month's defeat by Dundee. (The Mail)

There's probably a downside that I'm not seeing...