The Falkirk FC Thread

He's a grown man, he can talk however he wants. If you don't like swearing don't follow him, simple as that.

It's not about whether or not I like swearing. If the guy had swore at him directly then fair enough, give it back, but I think his response was over the top in that instance.

It's not about whether or not I like swearing. If the guy had swore at him directly then fair enough, give it back, but I think his response was over the top in that instance.

Apologies, I should really have quoted who I was replying to. Was aimed at Craig and not yourself. I know the other incident you're talking about and I agree.

In this instance Taylor was called an "arrogant p***k" amongst other abusive tweets because he changed his picture on Twitter :lol: before the person giving him stick got pulled up with a simple "thanks 'fan'", backtracked like f**k after giving him loads of stick, then played the "don't swear, you're a role model for the children!!!!!!!!!1111" card.

I can see our new signing from Norwich being an instant fans favourite/cult hero. His latest tweet is " @O_Duroj: I Will Not Be Happy Today Unless I Injury No Less Than 8 People Today #brossiaenfield #NorthLondonIsYellow"

Exactly what our team of jessys are needing...

Why, is there something written into the Articles of Association of the club that we can only have one striker under contract?

Nah, just seems ambitious to have both of those players signed. Ambitious.