The Falkirk FC Thread

Smith will be here for a long time......He has made a place for himself and is only on expenses. I actually like him, there is a fair bit of negativity with our fans, but he in his short spell had us playing some great stuff...tho his Rangers slant is probably why the negativity appears....

Ive heard Crawford will still be here next season.....He is the hanger on I wouldnt mind if we lost, his greety teared support of Elvis last season at the Park Hotel meeting made me cringe to hell and back, it still does thinking about it......

I think Stevie is very under rated by our fans. Lyle Taylor improved so much last season as it went on and Stevie is responsible for coaching the forwards. He is a good guy too (for a Scumco fan). He will be there next season

Anyone go to any of gigs over the weekend?

Quite a big crowd there last night so hopefully bring in a few £££££ for some new players and soft loans being paid off.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1372071216.869262.jpg

I bet pic is from status quo....

Stand been brought in from Elton gig to make it busier. I've got a funny feeling they may have broke even or small profit.... Its all on their own backs this time an by all accounts Fri -disaster Sat - good but quiet Sun busy but not close to sold out by far.

I was at Sunday an it was great, meeting everyone from ur home town at an outdoor gig.. Ok prices for quo were going rate but others obv not hence so many deals pre to gigs.

If it has to return, perhaps a more sensible pricing if acts are twaddle likes to get numbers. I do think we won't do it again as I don't think we would've made anything close to what was made with Elton and we had three nites, crowd over three nites git nowhere near one nite with Elton either.... Pity as I did enjoy Sunday...we await an see....!

I think Stevie is very under rated by our fans. Lyle Taylor improved so much last season as it went on and Stevie is responsible for coaching the forwards. He is a good guy too (for a Scumco fan). He will be there next season

I'm sorry but I will never forget his greety face plea at park hotel for Elvis.... Will take a long time to erase that.....

An for me was only a player alongside Brewster....think history proves that too....

manager tatics had more to do with improvement of Lyle for me, realised we can't play punt ball to sole forward like last season albeit this time in flanks... Lyle is a good player, give him right service an he will deliver.