The Falkirk FC Thread

Ferguson was a cracking keeper but his last season he was a real c**t.

Faked an injury and set Darren Hill up a good'un when were beaten 8-1 by Celtic.

That wasn't his last season. We won the league that year. He played in the SPL the year after.

He wasn't that bad. I remember him being amazing in his penultimate season with us.

Probably in my Top 5 goalkeepers pre to his last season and probably in my top 5 worst in his last season. No real surprise he struggled to get back in the game after leaving us, five games for Stranraer then retired.

I dont know if his suspect knee had finally had its day, but it was like replacing a solid keeper with his twin brother who preferred to press flowers

Sad to look at our team on that Motherwell game, I think only McGovern in the current team would replace anyone in the team of that day....... :(

A Ferguson, J Ross, A Lawrie, K Milne Twaddle, L Craig, R Latapy, P Cregg, S Thomson, A Gow, D McBreen
Subs
J-F Lescinel, S O'Donnell, D Theobald, M Howard, V Lima P Moutinho T Rodrigues

Never understood people's love for Lima though, thought he was pish

I thought he was a decent option who could do everything reasonably well.

This is the last thing I needed, going to be hugely nostalgic for that period all night and end up depressed.

So. Serious shit happening behind the scenes.

Board members threatening to pull the plug and put us into administration due to the commissioned survey that didn't quite paint a rosey picture of them.

Let them go to f**k. The club has survived before and will survive after you have gone. They are the ones to blame. We had no debt when we went the TFS. They have overseen this.

How the hell they managed to get ahead in business i'll never know.

To add to that, they have to get an illiterate wannabe co-commentator to so their dirty work for them.

Wankers the lot of them.

Board members threatening to pull the plug and put us into administration due to the commissioned survey that didn't quite paint a rosey picture of them.

Let them go to f**k. The club has survived before and will survive after you have gone. They are the ones to blame. We had no debt when we went the TFS. They have overseen this.

To add to that, they have to get an illiterate wannabe co-commentator to so their dirty work for them.

Wankers the lot of them.

The egos in our boardroom are truly off the scale.

You aren't allowed to tell any of them how completely incompetent they are.

Wankers the lot of them.

Source?