The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Back Post Misses

Hate to say it but you have to admire Hamilton. Used their transfer windfalls to create a good youth set up and reaping benefits. All that with two men and a dug as regular supporters. Maybe someday! Anyone want Alex Cooper for the small price of 6 million plus add ons?

As apposed to us shutting our down when we got over £2m on fees from academy graduates over the years.

As apposed to us shutting our down when we got over £2m on fees from academy graduates over the years.

Although we've took an impressive few bob over the past 5 years from England for our players, I'm not overly impressed wi Martins negotiating skills.

Once you pass £350K upfront Martin does what Jim in American pie does when aroused.

He must bring several pairs of trousers for these meetings.

Get Ronald McDonald to do our negotiating in future.

Though it's not shut down. A new format, but the club still scout the new entrants and can offer contracts to the graduates as normal.

3 graduates last year and I would think similar again this year, if not more mate

Guest Back Post Misses

Though it's not shut down. A new format, but the club still scout the new entrants and can offer contracts to the graduates as normal.

3 graduates last year and I would think similar again this year, if not more mate

We won't be in that long IMO. We will get out of that arrangement as soon as we are allowed to. Look for some changes soon.

We won't be in that long IMO. We will get out of that arrangement as soon as we are allowed to. Look for some changes soon.

Really?

If that's true then it could only be for two reasons.

Either we want to do it ourselves, which seems unlikely given that we used to do that and gave the whole thing up only a short time ago,

or that we want out of the academy business altogether. Which would seem crazy given the success we've had from it.

What's the reasoning behind your thinking?

Martin Richie travelled on the Falkirk supporters bus yesterday, paid for it then paid for a drink for each passenger. That's not bad of him to do something like that.

Your easy pleased. Did he leave his Sevco scarf at home?

Good gesture from FFC to pay for the buses and it was a shame that only 1 had taken up the offer to travel.

I've often thought in this situation that if the club are happy to pay for buses, organise a few from the stadium.

There's many fans who go by car, train or indeed a bus who just aren't running and would certainly travel on a free coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Hope to see a few new faces in the New year coming in and several outs.

Going out i would have -

Shaugnessey - Duffie is now fit and Maybury is back up with Rowan there also.

Olu - Clearly not required or favoured by Houston and rightly so.

In -

We had the striker on trial so clearly know we need more options up top.

Another defender that can play centre half and maybe left back.

Already have Boulding off the wages so should be plenty of funds to spend.