The Falkirk FC Thread

Why do I feel under attack for being the messenger?

Not my review you know.

Simply my opinion, not a comment on the way you made the statement.

However, get up to Peterheid and get him back down the road pronto. Tell him he can take a hammock and a mug of horlicks onto the pitch with him if he wants!

...and, amazingly Peterhead fans reckon he's been their worst player this season. Sounds like he's a bit disinterested.

Edited by ShaggerG

My mate got a reply from the club regarding pricing for this weekend.

Apparently FFC wanted reduced pricing however CFC could not agree to it and therefore pricing has defaulted under Scottish cup rules to the home clubs lowest priced league adult price.

Shame really as was never going to be a huge crowd but will Probobly be pitifully low now. 1500 at the very best.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Apparently FFC wanted reduced pricing however CFC could not agree to it and therefore pricing has defaulted under Scottish cup rules to the home clubs lowest priced league adult price.

Shame really as was never going to be a huge crowd but will Probobly be pitifully low now. 1500 at the very best.

You'd think they could meet somewhere in the middle, can't imagine Cowden would want it at £18 either.

Unlikely I'll be making it with money being tight anyway.

I personally completely believe the club tbh.