The Falkirk FC Thread

Hi folks, hope you don't mind but I thought this was the best place to post this. I was wondering if any regular attendee's of games would be able to give me a wee update on how Joe Shaughnessy is getting on? Also Is he playing at CB or RB?
Thanks in advance

Guest Back Post Misses

Hi folks, hope you don't mind but I thought this was the best place to post this. I was wondering if any regular attendee's of games would be able to give me a wee update on how Joe Shaughnessy is getting on? Also Is he playing at CB or RB?

Thanks in advance

In and out. Right back. I wonder if he would be better at CH?

Thanks in advance

He's been fairly average for us a RB but does look like a centre half playing out wide. I'd like to see him as the right sided centre back in a back 3/5.

I bet the club are hoping for a decent walk up at the gate on Saturday, looking at the ticket website it appears less than 100 have been sold so far for the South stand and around 300 in the West stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Bet it doesn't happen. Both teams are already fed up of playing each other this season.

Good to see that Falkirk Council have approved the cafe/bar and hospitality lounge application for the 1st floor of the South stand.

Great for match days but will also be a good venue for the teams/groups who rent out the pitch/5s pitches too.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril