The Falkirk FC Thread

None of us know the facts with Kerr & the only one that will know is SD & he won't be telling. He may not even sign with us & I have no reason to defend him apart from i liked him first time around....think of this though look at all the clubs/managers/coaches Kerr has played under compared to fowler

:lol:

Time for us to move on. It`s a blow to lose a very decent player to a rival but he`s hardly irreplaceable.

That's how I feel about us potentially signing him. Quite a good player at this level but not someone we desperately need to rush out and get at all costs.

Club has posted on facebook they are working to bring in 4 players during the window. Assuming Mark Kerr is one, who do you think are the other 3?

Aaron Muirhead (Partick Thistle, centre-half)

Scott Robinson (Heart of Midlothian, midfielder)

Taylor Morgan (Ostersunds Fk (Swe), centre forward)

Muirhead excellent for Thistle in championship

A knee operion and he came back. Fine

Thistle opted for Balatoni as centre half

Falkirk have signed an excellent centre half as a bright prospect

Thistles loss is my opinion

All the best Aaro a legend at Firhill in championship side

Archie and Sp may have called this one wrong

I can exclusively reveal that the hitherto-unnamed player from down south is none other than ex-Falkirk stalwart, Jean-Francois Lecsinel.

Although it would be good to see Muirhead sign I will be sad to see Peter Grant halt his development and big Cracks has been playing well. If Mark Kerr signs who to drop? If Kerr show half the style he displayed when last in a Falkirk strip it would be brilliant. Would prefer another striker though just in case Morgan is not spicy enough

I'd imagine Muirhead will just be cover. Worth having imo as we lose a lot when Vaulks has to drop back in to defense to cover injury/suspension. A lot of pressure on Morgan's shoulders to be the striker we need.

I seriously hope Kerr hasn't been signed so we can revert to two holding midfielders like pre OTJ injury. With Vaulks already sitting in front of the back 4 we don't need him imo. Unless Houston thinks Taiwo isn't up to the job in Vaulks absence.

I'd imagine Muirhead will just be cover. Worth having imo as we lose a lot when Vaulks has to drop back in to defense to cover injury/suspension. A lot of pressure on Morgan's shoulders to be the striker we need.

It could be argued that we already have cover from McGeever, unless Houstie's decided he's a dud. Pressley gave him a three year deal, left two months later and he's been in the wilderness ever since.

I wonder if Muirhead is meant to be the long-term replacement for McCracken? He'll be 33 by the end of the season so might not get another deal.