The Falkirk FC Thread

Sibbald ran himself in to the ground tracking back at ER on Saturday. Aside from Loy and Alston, I'd say he's our hardest working player.

Anyone questioning his attitude or work rate is clearly a bit of a bam

I think we all expected Sibbald to have developed more quickly and moved on to far greater things by now, but pointlessly slagging him is just not necessary.

Sibbs could certainly have been questioned last season, but this season, the guy has been different class.

Could that be down to the way holt played him?

I always felt that last season he was coming back from an injury that kept him sidelined for a while (IIRC).

He is still young and is not being brushed aside as easily as he once was.

Still one of the best prospects at this level.

Beaker was brutal when we signed him but he improved a great deal and was an important player by the time he left. I think he just needed to learn the game a bit and get some more confidence. Looks to be doing pretty well for Carlisle too.

If we'd signed him last summer instead of that diddy Bingham or Roberts we'd be in the Premiership just now.

Beaker was brutal when we signed him but he improved a great deal and was an important player by the time he left. I think he just needed to learn the game a bit and get some more confidence. Looks to be doing pretty well for Carlisle too.

If we'd signed him last summer instead of that diddy Bingham or Roberts we'd be in the Premiership just now.

He had improved massively the second time I seen him for Falkirk against Queens as opposed to the first. Just shows what a run of games can do . Think he actually scored as well. Edited by JRS LEFT PEG

What did you think of Mark Beck in his time with you ?

Was forced into the line-up and a mixture of him not knowing the league and players having to get used to a target man lead to a poor start. Finished strong though and would have taken him again at the start of the season.

Are Queens linked with signing him? Seems to be doing well at Carlisle and I know he rejected a loan move to Cowdenbeath to try force himself into the team.

Was forced into the line-up and a mixture of him not knowing the league and players having to get used to a target man lead to a poor start. Finished strong though and would have taken him again at the start of the season.

Are Queens linked with signing him? Seems to be doing well at Carlisle and I know he rejected a loan move to Cowdenbeath to try force himself into the team.

He was just a name suggested by a Queens fan that we should look at bringing in . I remembered he was with you guys last season and thought I would ask. Don't know if he is getting a game for Carlisle or whatever.