The Falkirk FC Thread

What's the difference in prize money between 4th and 5th, never mind any playoff gate receipts? And potential prize money/gate money for an extra round or two in the Scottish Cup?

54k according to stv.

http://m.stv.tv/sport/football/clubs/rangers/303827-a-guide-to-how-much-spfl-clubs-are-paid-and-when-prize-money-is-received/

Guest Back Post Misses

What's the difference in prize money between 4th and 5th, never mind any playoff gate receipts? And potential prize money/gate money for an extra round or two in the Scottish Cup?

We dont get play off gate receipts - they go into a central pot once the home teams overhead is covered.

I really don't get the love in with Loy. We have had much better in the past and will get better in the future IMO. If he is not going to sign I would try and screw a deal out of Hamilton and reinvest the money we get in wages for a top striker in our division for next season. We have every chance of making the playoffs with or without him IMO.

We are not going up anyway.

We dont get play off gate receipts - they go into a central pot once the home teams overhead is covered.

I really don't get the love in with Loy. We have had much better in the past and will get better in the future IMO. If he is not going to sign I would try and screw a deal out of Hamilton and reinvest the money we get in wages for a top striker in our division for next season. We have every chance of making the playoffs with or without him IMO.

We are not going up anyway.

So we get none of the stuff from the central pot?

Guest Back Post Misses

So we get none of the stuff from the central pot?

Aye but no more or less if we are in there or not. The money is being used to partly fund the parachute payments

We get rid of Loy, we kiss goodbye to challenge for play offs.....

I dont get the get rid we will get someone else in, we have been lucky with Loy, Taylor and Farid over the last few years

For every good striker we have had over the years, I could give you 2 or 3 bad in the same squad.....