The Falkirk FC Thread

Baird i don't think will start in front of Loy and Morgan, but we needed back up as Biabi was struggling a bit, if Baird can get us say 10 goals between now and end of the season i'd say it's decent buisness

I very much doubt that any team, even the ugly sisters, will be awarded 10 penalties between now and the end of the season. He is the most lethargic player (let alone striker) i have seen in years! He tends to wait for the ball rather than fight for it.

Kerr was good for us first time around, i think he will do a job for us, the one thing he was always good at was keeping the ball, which is probably what we need in midfield, could be the end of the road for Tudur Jones and Durojaiye though as can't see them getting a look in, granted Jones is injured.

Baird i don't think will start in front of Loy and Morgan, but we needed back up as Biabi was struggling a bit, if Baird can get us say 10 goals between now and end of the season i'd say it's decent buisness

10 goals from Baird. Are you serious ?

You wont even get 10 passes from the lazy wee fecker

10 goals from Baird. Are you serious ?

You wont even get 10 passes from the lazy wee fecker

Sometimes a club just fits a player...... it does seem with Baird its Raith

His 14 starts 7 goals ratio last season at Raith kinda backs that up

What I seen of him at Raith, he was never lazy....time will tell, Ive learned to judge players on his performances at the club and not comments made by fellow fans and previous clubs fans, it wasnt too long ago some our fans were slating the signing of Loy and praising Roberts.......

Edited by MrDust

Sometimes a club just fits a player...... it does seem with Baird its Raith

His 14 starts 7 goals ratio last season at Raith kinda backs that up

What I seen of him at Raith, he was never lazy....time will tell, Ive learned to judge players on his performances at the club and not comments made by fellow fans and previous clubs fans, it wasnt too long ago some our fans were slating the signing of Loy and praising Roberts.......

This^^^^^

If every clubs fans that Darryl Duffy played for were asked about him, only Falkirk fans would probably say great things about him.

A player can very easily look good or bad at any club. Let's wait and see.

No real risk, back up striker for us and only til the end of the season. May flourish in a team that appreciates him. Queens fans seem pretty wound up about this though. Bit odd.

Not that much evidence of people being wound up to be honest.

I agree with posters who say Baird wasn't lazy, but just didn't perform well for us. He'd been a good player for Raith though and may do well again now with Falkirk.

I'd prefer if he hadn't joined our most immediate rivals at the moment, but otherwise, not unduly fussed either way, so long as we replace him with somebody.