The Falkirk FC Thread

Whit?!? Edinburgh is better than Dumfries.

No chance.

I have a better day out at Edinburgh and Tynecastle than I do at Dumfries and Palmerston.

I went wi a group of 8 to Tynecastle and will go down wi 2 others to Dumfries.

Clearly my group don't rate Dumfries either.

I have a better day out at Edinburgh and Tynecastle than I do at Dumfries and Palmerston.

I went wi a group of 8 to Tynecastle and will go down wi 2 others to Dumfries.

Clearly my group don't rate Dumfries either.

Quality > Quantity.

Guest Back Post Misses

Like when him and McCracken conceded one goal in five games a month ago?

I don't disagree but McCracken's form has dipped and that does not help Grant. Edited by Back Post Misses

I keep seeing this no Kerr and Baird thing.

Now, I'm not disputing it, but can someone clarify how many rounds you miss once you've turned out for another side in the cup?

I thought they might have been 'banned' for one round only. If we make it through to the semi, or on the off chance we make the final, are they goosed for the whole run?

I keep seeing this no Kerr and Baird thing.

Now, I'm not disputing it, but can someone clarify how many rounds you miss once you've turned out for another side in the cup?

I thought they might have been 'banned' for one round only. If we make it through to the semi, or on the off chance we make the final, are they goosed for the whole run?

You can only play for one club in the cup in any season. We'll be without Mark Millar for the same reason

Guest Back Post Misses

Fuxake! We seem to be playing these c'nts all the time. Cue the usual slabberings from their dull humourless support about 'Baird' (even though he's cup-tied) and the 'mighty' Bairns !

I fancy us to go out with barely a whimper!

I fancy us to get the the semi

I fancy us to get the the semi

I'd really call it a total 50/50.

We're at home, narrowly ahead of Falkirk in the table and with the stronger head to head record this season. Chuck in that you're not able to field the guys you got from us and we maybe start to look slight favourites.

It's on a knife edge though and I can't wait for it.

Fuxake! We seem to be playing these c'nts all the time. Cue the usual slabberings from their dull humourless support about 'Baird' (even though he's cup-tied) and the 'mighty' Bairns !

I fancy us to go out with barely a whimper!

If it ends up a draw and the two of us finish 3rd/4th that'd be 8 meetings this season. Ideal.

There's a thread on the Dundee forum (Started by Harry94 from P&B) regarding lower league talent. Will Vaulks has caught my eye previously, but I've never seen enough of him to make a judgement. I'm led to believe he's one of Falkirk's most promising talents?

Out of curiosity, how good is he? Is he for example, better than Declan Gallagher (I know he's playing at a lesser club and all but it's for a comparison in my eyes!) and how much would Falkirk expect to receive for him without being daft? Heard (From the thread on the Dundee forum) that he'll be a great CH in the future, so just how far can he go?

Cheers for any replies!