The Falkirk FC Thread

He does seem jinxed not to score.

That said, he does far more in a game than Botti or Shepherd have done in most games.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Jinxed not to score, jinxed to trap a ball, jinxed not to win a header standing at 6ft 4 and jinxed to have any positional sense

Shepherds not kicked on from.last season,not playing either for Stirling which could do more harm. He seems to have took a stretch and lost a bit of the electric pace. Botti did more in 20mins or so v Hearts recently than Morgan has done in all his game time.

Can we use the emergency loan scheme to get someone in ?

We may have enough v Cowdenbeath and livvy but Raith and Qos if Loy is still out....well no if it's Morgan

Vaulks up top to do a reverse Yogi....!!

6 foot 4

Goals galore

Super Taylor Morgan!

If given chances he will score

Super Taylor Morgan!

Feel like were getting a full song book here, we need more to help him along with his confidence.

You never spoke a truer word.

There's a fair chance that Morgan may play in the semi final and the last thing he needs is the increasing amount of abuse that he's been getting. It's either pairing him or Botti with Loy or playing Loy up on his own. I don't fancy either of those last two options.

There's a fair chance that Morgan may play in the semi final and the last thing he needs is the increasing amount of abuse that he's been getting. It's either pairing him or Botti with Loy or playing Loy up on his own. I don't fancy either of those last two options.

Morgan is 26/27....he is in a profession like most professions may I add, if ur not good enough Ur out. He has experienced the out previously, which is why he is in Sweden's lower leagues. It's up to him to prove me wrong and others and that's the harsh reality of it all. I support him and anybody else whilst on the park for Ffc but if he's not cutting it, he should expect criticism. The football environment at times escapes realism, in this case it doesn't in that you show potential/promise you get praised.

I'm sure most clubs have a must do better list with players at their clubs, Morgan,Smith and Cooper are in that category for me. The harsh reality is if they don't, they won't be with us

Morgan is 26/27....he is in a profession like most professions may I add, if ur not good enough Ur out. He has experienced the out previously, which is why he is in Sweden's lower leagues. It's up to him to prove me wrong and others and that's the harsh reality of it all. I support him and anybody else whilst on the park for Ffc but if he's not cutting it, he should expect criticism. The football environment at times escapes realism, in this case it doesn't in that you show potential/promise you get praised.

I'm sure most clubs have a must do better list with players at their clubs, Morgan,Smith and Cooper are in that category for me. The harsh reality is if they don't, they won't be with us

That doesn't negate my point though.

The fact is that it's very possible that he'll play some part in the semi so I think we need to offer him every encouragement that we can in the meantime. Would you prefer Botti with Loy or maybe David Smith? Even at that there's still a chance that Houstie would bring him on a some point. If he gets a load of abuse between now and then there's a good chance that he'll just say 'f**k it' on the day.

He's not fighting for a contract because the Swedes want him back next season.

Falkirk 20's. 1

Aberdeen 20's 2

Muirhead off after 30 minutes for handball in the box. Aberdeen scored the penalty. O'Hara equalised but Aberdeen scored a 2nd soon after. Good performance from the lads.

Muirhead = injured or suspended.

Falkirk 20's. 1

Aberdeen 20's 2

Muirhead off after 30 minutes for handball in the box. Aberdeen scored the penalty. O'Hara equalised but Aberdeen scored a 2nd soon after. Good performance from the lads.

Goodwillie was booked for deliberately playing the ball past the keeper with his arm and was correctly booked.

I've always felt that attempting to score by using a hand equates to preventing a goal by the same means, and should be a red card.

Aberdeen were very strong in attack with Goodwillie, Smith and Shankland all playing well.

Our keeper had a great game apart from his mistake at the second goal.

Ryan Blair very impressive again.