The Falkirk FC Thread

I would give O`Hara a start on Saturday to be honest.

Seen him in the development team several times and is always good for a goal and has some great link up play.

Whilst he'd do no worse than Smith or Morgan, I don't see Houstie giving him a start.

He's not even appeared from the bench so don't think he'll start the match.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

You lot are getting into the annoying habit of grinding out results.

I couldn't make it to Easter Road today so I can't comment exactly how bad they are, but you must be feeling mildly confident of reaching the Cup Final?

Depends if Loys back for it which hopefully he will be, team plays a million times better when he's in it, the last three games we've been rank, but scraped three 1-0 wins

You lot are getting into the annoying habit of grinding out results.

I couldn't make it to Easter Road today so I can't comment exactly how bad they are, but you must be feeling mildly confident of reaching the Cup Final?

You say that like we're a diddy team?

After we lost at Raith the other week, I felt that there was every chance that you lot would go on a run of successive wins and we'd go on a run of successive defeats until our meeting, meaning we'd have to beat you and win the last three, while relying on you getting no more points.

Despite our predictable Tynecastle defeat and what feels like your constant one nil wins, your result at Dumbarton and ours today, means that the balance has shifted a little.

Exciting times now. It really is on a knife edge. I'm not sure if your Cup semi-final affects your play-off chances or not, but it's a distraction I wish we had.

You're running into Hibs at a great time and must have a really good chance at Hampden.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Guest Back Post Misses

After we lost at Raith the other week, I felt that there was every chance that you lot would go on a run of successive wins and we'd go on a run of successive defeats until our meeting, meaning we'd have to beat you and win the last three, while relying on you getting no more points.

Despite our predictable Tynecastle defeat and what feels like your constant one nil wins, your result at Dumbarton and ours today, means that the balance has shifted a little.

Exciting times now. It really is on a knife edge. I'm not sure if your Cup semi-final affects your play-off chances or not, but it's a distraction I wish we had.

You're running into Hibs at a great time and must have a really good chance at Hampden.

Most Falkirk fans have little to fear of Hibs. When they were "flying" we beat them at our place and drew at Easter Road.

I wouldn't rule Hibs out of us and you catching them now. They have Hearts to play as well as come to us.

Most Falkirk fans have little to fear of Hibs. When they were "flying" we beat them at our place and drew at Easter Road.

I wouldn't rule Hibs out of us and you catching them now. They have Hearts to play as well as come to us.

It's almost conceivable if they collapse as they did last season, but I still think it's highly improbable that both of us can catch them.

In their last two games, they've probably not done enough to win, but have been slightly unfortunate to lose. They're bound to do better against some of the weaker sides.

The fact that we play you next Sunday in a fixture we can't both win, again makes it likely they'll stay well ahead of at least one of us.

I suspect that their really good run lasted just long enough to make a play-off spot safe.

Special mention to Will Vaulks and Craig Sibbald for turning up at the first official supporters clubs' player of the year do last night. They were tremendous company and deserved there awards.

As for Houston and whoever else deals with that side of things at Falkirk..hang your head in shame

Special mention to Will Vaulks and Craig Sibbald for turning up at the first official supporters clubs' player of the year do last night. They were tremendous company and deserved there awards.

As for Houston and whoever else deals with that side of things at Falkirk..hang your head in shame

Not great PR to be honest from Houstie or FFC. These events are usually well attended by the management and players so a little disappointing that only 2 turned up. Hopefully with that being the first, it's fed back and rectified for the next few POTY events.

Sounds like Will and Craig did a good job however and great to see they were their for a good while.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Guest Back Post Misses

Saving themselves for the main event in a couple of weeks.

Guest ceast93

The performance tonight was nothing to be proud of. Apart from the one ball which broke their defence down and earned us a penalty, we had nothing really to applaud. Livi were up for it and left us looking like we were part-timers! 3 points lost which could see us fall off the chase for playoffs!

People slated Yogi for giving out one year deals to players. Given 2 year deals to some of this squad could be the doing of us for next season. The likes of Cooper, Smith and Taiwo aren't good enough even at this level to stand out and I'm led to believe are on decent money.

The young kids aren't coming through as they used to in the days of Wallace, Sibbald, Fulton, McGrandles and Kingsley.

Where do we go as a club to progress? We've got the manager that the majority of the fans wanted. What do we do for next season?