The Falkirk FC Thread

It's a good point. If Sibbs was pacey he would be absolutely fantastic and would probably already be away.

Thing is, when he was younger everyone said he needed to beef up which he fair has for only being 19.

He doesn't need an extra yard of pace as he makes an extra yard of space for himself 9/10.

Guest Back Post Misses

The last thing we needed was one of our players trecking off to Hungary in the middle of us fighting for the play offs and in a semi final.

His time will come, he is young still.

The last thing we needed was one of our players trecking off to Hungary in the middle of us fighting for the play offs and in a semi final.

His time will come, he is young still.

Indeed. I couldn't care less that he didn't get a call up.

Have Sibbald miss games at Cowdenbeath and Dumbarton to get involved with the U21 squad for a meaningless friendly in Hungary?

No thanks.

Whilst it's true we miss Baird & Kerr, we have only faced Hibs once with the pair of them this season yet are unbeaten in all 3 games.

If all our boys bring their "A" game to the table, I think we will progress.

I agree with what RC55 FFC says above, although I also believe that the 2 aforementioned players have made a difference to the team, if we turn on the day and play the way we have been, which includes digging in when required we will be ok. :thumsup2:thumsup2 COYB!!!!!

On the subject of players for next season...........I would sign Ryan McCord from Alloa, every time I have watched us playing them this season he has been very good, technically good on the ball, an excellent range of passing be it a simple 10 yard ball through a gap that opens up the whole pitch or switching play and bringing the wide men in, and I believe he would fit right in. Thoughts??

Whilst it's true we miss Baird & Kerr, we have only faced Hibs once with the pair of them this season yet are unbeaten in all 3 games.

If all our boys bring their "A" game to the table, I think we will progress.

We beat Hibs twice without Baird and Kerr and drew wi them wi that pair on the park.

If anything dropping that pair will help ????

After watching that brutal Rangers side completely outplay Hibs with a 3-5-2, how about this in the semi?

MacDonald

Duffie

Muirhead

McCracken

Grant

Leahy

Vaulks

Taiwo

Sibbald

Loy

Biabi

Or am I over thinking it?

With the amount of injuries Muirhead gets we will be lucky to see him next season let alone April.

I do think Leahy would make a fantastic wing back though.

After watching that brutal Rangers side completely outplay Hibs with a 3-5-2, how about this in the semi?

MacDonald

Bloke from the pub

Muirhead

McCracken

Grant

Leahy

Vaulks

Taiwo

Sibbald

Loy

Biabi

Or am I over thinking it?