The Falkirk FC Thread

Hibs will murder us, they're in brilliant form with a very expensively assembled squad while we're missing Kerr/Baird.

Do you genuinely think you have no chance or are you playing it down? From an outsiders view Falkirk have been in excellent form so why wouldn't you think you can get a result? I get that you're definitely underdogs but surely it was the best draw available from your point of view.

The money Hibs are throwing at this season means it's an uphill battle, plus we're missing two key players. Not impossible but I'd say it's roughly 70/30 Hibs in terms of progression. I'd have given us about a 25% chance against ICT or 10% against Celtic so it is the best draw we could've got.

Whilst it's true we miss Baird & Kerr, we have only faced Hibs once with the pair of them this season yet are unbeaten in all 3 games.

If all our boys bring their "A" game to the table, I think we will progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Am I missing something amazing about Baird and Kerr?

Sure, I like having them in the team.

Sure, they are both better than the players that will replace them.

But.......the way some of yous go on you'd think it was Latapy and Stokes we were missing.

If we had the 2 of them available are folk thinking we would cruise this and Hibs are wasting their time showing up?

Let's get a sense of perspective people.

Guest Back Post Misses

Am I missing something amazing about Baird and Kerr?

Sure, I like having them in the team.

Sure, they are both better than the players that will replace them.

But.......the way some of yous go on you'd think it was Latapy and Stokes we were missing.

If we had the 2 of them available are folk thinking we would cruise this and Hibs are wasting their time showing up?

Let's get a sense of perspective people.

Baird is the biggest miss for me. Taiwo does the Vaulks role when Kerr is not there and Vaulks the Kerr role. We are short up front without Baird

Baird is the biggest miss for me. Taiwo does the Vaulks role when Kerr is not there and Vaulks the Kerr role. We are short up front without Baird

I'm not arguing that.

I'm saying folk are putting Baird and Kerr on a pedestal they certainly haven't earned yet

Guest Back Post Misses

I'm not arguing that.

I'm saying folk are putting Baird and Kerr on a pedestal they certainly haven't earned yet

I think that is unfair. They both have been superb. I think we will miss them both in the Cup but we are better covered to cope with Kerr being out than Baird.