The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Back Post Misses

Yes, very good.Time to say we're from the Borders and all vote Tory now, I'd have thought.

Get into the Tory voting Borderers

I've thought about it and believe Queens are trying to manufacture a wee fake rivalry since they don't really have one. Cute, really.

Gosh, it really is a status thing for some of you chaps isn't it?

Such insecurity. Witnessing it troubles me.

Or, you know, it could be the fact it's been a genuine rivalry this season and last?

Yup would agree with this.

Last season and especially those 2 terrific P/O games really set us up to pretty much go toe to toe for 4th this season.

Personally I've got a lot of time for Queens, best outcome for me would be we both finish in top 4 at expense of the Govan pestilence.

As for tonight, unfort I fear we'll lose. Kerr & Baird have made such a difference to the balance of the team I don't think we've got enough guile & mobility without them.

Baird has shown good movement and energy, and linked really well with Loy. He may well not have been effective at QoS, but he's enhanced our style, and in his absence i think we'll struggle up front. Sibbs & Alston probably key for us - if they can really get a grip in midfield, we have a chance.

Hard to see us keeping a clean sheet, so we need to be aggressive, not lightweight puffs, further upfield. COYB!