The Falkirk FC Thread

Surely if Loy was fully committed to Falkirk he wouldnt be jumping ship to Dundee!

It's not the same thing.

The fella has been offered a better job with better wages, 99% of us would move jobs under those circumstances (I'm sure that's been explained 100 times on here before)... he's simply said he'll remain committed to his current job before he moves.

Was last nights attendance really the highest at TFS ?

It didn't seem as full as many games in the past - surely 'gazebo' games had more in the ground!?

I wondered this myself.

Was last nights attendance really the highest at TFS ?

It didn't seem as full as many games in the past - surely 'gazebo' games had more in the ground!?

I've often asked myself if our previous attendances weren't higher than stated. Certainly, there was no way the attendance last night could be higher than when we played them earlier in the season, which was a sell out. Sevco didn't even sell out their allocation last night and I could see a few spaces in the main stand in our end.

Still, about 500 empty seats I reckon, considering our capacity is a baw hair width under 8000, 7492 sounds about right.

Let's be honest after a poor start to the season from Falkirk the play off is only for QoS to lose with the games in hand and goal difference

It's obviously Queens to lose as of now but today they are playing catch up, points on board mean more than games in hand, they also have a run of games in a short period of time round about the time we play them. Looking ahead, our last two games concern me, Rangers away and Hibs at home....still could be all over either way before them tho, since the turn of the year we are the third best form team....still very much game on

I've often asked myself if our previous attendances weren't higher than stated. Certainly, there was no way the attendance last night could be higher than when we played them earlier in the season, which was a sell out. Sevco didn't even sell out their allocation last night and I could see a few spaces in the main stand in our end.

Still, about 500 empty seats I reckon, considering our capacity is a baw hair width under 8000, 7492 sounds about right.

Wasn't our previous high not a Killie relegation battle ?

I know it was at some point, dunno if it was ever overtaken

The Kelpie looked horrendous after a few sub appearances and starts. Then with an extended run in the team, he proved his worth.

I'm sure Morgan would do the same. However with Loy and Baird playing so well together, his chances will be limited.

What have you seen from Morgan so far to suggest he will "prove his worth"?

i thought the highest attendance was against Kilmarnock in the game that was like a tenner to get in or something, that was packed out with the gazebo

Guest Back Post Misses

What have you seen from Morgan so far to suggest he will "prove his worth"?

I kind of agree with you but until he gets a run in the team I will reserve judgement. As someone has pointed out though that is unlikely with the form of Baird and Loy.

Guest Back Post Misses

It's not the same thing.

The fella has been offered a better job with better wages, 99% of us would move jobs under those circumstances (I'm sure that's been explained 100 times on here before)... he's simply said he'll remain committed to his current job before he moves.

Houston hinted strongly in his FFCTV interview last night that Dundee has offered way ahead of the going rate and it was in his view the road to ruin.

Whilst in here just a quick summary.

Farid - came here and made it clear it was a stepping stone to England.

Currently at Hibs.

Taylor - much the same. Wanted to go back to England and I hear quite homesick when with us.

Currently on his 2nd loan spell at Partick.

Loy - Talked about going to England and I thought that was the reason he never committed to FFC.

Signs wi Dundee for 3 years.

See the next forward we have who talks about going to England. I'm Gonnae ram this post down his fucking throat.

The Killie game was our highest home gate I believe, with Killie contributing about 1300 to around 7300 total?Our home support has held up remarkably since relegation. There is hope for the 4th stand yet.

Definitely. What we need is 12,000 seats.