The Falkirk FC Thread

Sack the board, houston out ect.

Looking to next season we have some of our most important players signed up till 2017 the likes of - Grant, Taiwo, Vaulks, Sibbald and McHugh.

Baird is signed up to 2016 but we can extend his contract to 2017 if we wish, not sure about Leahy though.

Re: Miller being done. He was brought on in a defensive manner. He did OK with what he was given. Shepard was nowhere near him to pick up scraps anyway.

As pointed out, service is key. Higdon was roundly lambasted by our support and he proved what he was capable of with the right service while at Motherwell.

Getting through tomorrow without losing anyone will be key. But we've been that rubbish who would possibly want any of our squad, right guys?

Re: Miller being done. He was brought on in a defensive manner. He did OK with what he was given. Shepard was nowhere near him to pick up scraps anyway.

As pointed out, service is key. Higdon was roundly lambasted by our support and he proved what he was capable of with the right service while at Motherwell.

Getting through tomorrow without losing anyone will be key. But we've been that rubbish who would possibly want any of our squad, right guys?

I doubt Any of the English teams have the balls to sign Shepard for £500k the now before his value rockets to over £2m by next year.

Certainly the rest of our team is piss poor

Doubt anyone will be sold, tho I did say just after Sibbs scored the cracker on Friday the deadline is Tuesday. Anyone keeping tabs on him this season tho will not have seen enough to place the kind of bid we would accept.

Im not Smiths biggest fan, but him and Cooper are about the only width we have in the squad, unless we get a loan deal in. Smith has improved and for the first time on Friday night I thot he was unfairly subbed. A fair mention to Alston who has been superb recently

Don't mind Cooper tbh as I think he can make an impact coming off the bench. I'd have brought him on before Shepherd last Friday for example.

Although I agree it seems when your behind Shepherd in the pecking order your card is marked.

Is it just me or is Shepherd a big pile of pish?