The Falkirk FC Thread

Anyone at the game tonight, how is Lewis Small playing?

I was impressed with his touch,skill and vision tho seemed to tire after 60mins. Both wingers did well first half, not so in 2nd half, Kevin james's wee brother did well at centre half with Maybury.

The penalty takers were questionable, New signing missed one but it was a decent penalty, good to see Maybury let the team take pens and not involve himself, end of the day he is there to coach and if we get 2,3 or more out that 11 to step up, it's job done...

I was impressed with his touch,skill and vision tho seemed to tire after 60mins. Both wingers did well first half, not so in 2nd half, Kevin james's wee brother did well at centre half with Maybury.

The penalty takers were questionable, New signing missed one but it was a decent penalty, good to see Maybury let the team take pens and not involve himself, end of the day he is there to coach and if we get 2,3 or more out that 11 to step up, it's job done...

Edited by Crawford Baptie

Can we now officially take David Smith off the 'Houstie lazy signings' list, he has been a stand out of me in every single game I've been to this season.

Best performance of his Falkirk career in the second half today, he was brilliant. Makes a huge difference when he's got a target in the middle who's making space for him.