The Falkirk FC Thread

The murals and FFC seats on the south stand have made a huge difference to the way the stand feels and looks.

falkirk-stadium-rangers3.jpg

There are smaller murals within the hospitality stairs in the main stand. It would be nice to get some up on the windbreaks as well though. How much did the South Stand ones cost to make? £2,500?

Sent you a PM

The late sammy conn should have been on that poster (which hangs in my games room) due to the fact he scored the best lobbed header ever seen at brockville when the ball hit him square on the coupon when attempting a near post diving header & sailed magnificently over the keeper & went in on the back post angle ....sammy even had the gall to celebrate it

And no wonder MT; a shocker... assuming he was chosen by committee you should have had all their heads on pikes at the park gates.

We werent going to bother with Goram but then somebody said "I'll tell you what would really annoy Monkey Tennis" and that was the decision made.

;-)

(Not really. I presume Mark Jardine chose the design but dont know for sure)

Edited by Skyline Drifter

We werent going to bother with Goram but then somebody said "I'll tell you what would really annoy Monkey Tennis" and that was the decision made.

;-)

(Not really. I presume Mark Jardine chose the design but dont know for sure)

He did and he offered a rationale for it on QueensMad.

I'm a fan of the work, but think that decision was wildly wrong.

Another goal for Kevin O'Hara tonight. Hopefully we can get him minutes when the opportunities arise throughout the season. Would it be overly arrogant to start him against Fraserburgh?

Enough of this nonsense when there's discussion of QOS murals, Messi and Maradona to be had.

What do you think this is - some sort of Falkirk thread?

Houston said that by the end of this season he will be involved in the first team.

He should start in the cup up top with Baird.

The next batch of youngsters coming through really excite me the likes of Gallagher, blues, Finlayson and ohara especially.

He did and he offered a rationale for it on QueensMad. I'm a fan of the work, but think that decision was wildly wrong.

How depressing that not only was it rationalised but then the rest of the approvals committee bought into it. A worthwhile project polluted by an inexcusable aberration. Would really rankle with me too if in a parallel scenario, like Nicky Walker being chosen over Ally Donaldson, or Geordie Watson.

Still not too late to get their heads on a pike IMO.