The Falkirk FC Thread

How's Danny Rogers getting on for you's?

It looked to me in his first few games that he was desperate to prove himself and he was coming for balls that he didn't have a hope in getting to. That resulted in a couple of goals against and a few near things.

He then seemed to do the opposite and retreated into his shell for a few games but he's steadily been getting better imo and I can't remember any feck ups in his last, maybe 5 or 6 games. He's also a great shot stopper although that can be said for most 'keepers I suppose.

I wouldn't be upset if we signed him permanently because having a loan goalie aint ideal.

How's Danny Rogers getting on for you's?

Don't listen to Toon Bairn. He is a mate of the reserve keeper.

He has done well lately after a shaky spell. Only lost two PK's and a defensive mistake in 7 games. Sign of a poor keeper..........

Don't listen to Toon Bairn. He is a mate of the reserve keeper.

He has done well lately after a shaky spell. Only lost two PK's and a defensive mistake in 7 games. Sign of a poor keeper..........

Can you imagine if bowman was our first choice.

Christ.

More attractive than Hearts/Aberdeen?

I'd say there is three stick outs, obviously Hearts v Aberdeen will be the tv game, if there's more than one tv game then it's either ours or to prove I'm no biased the pars v Ross county, no doubt if there is more than one game, they'll head to stranraer for the Celtic game.

Not a great tie tho, more so if it gets moved for tv, got a decent record up there recent times.... I've got the Scott Sloan cup game on vhs somewhere....

Someone on the cup thread said there are three r4 ties televised.

Hearts is a cert. I'd say Stranraer/Celtic next, and the beeb can't possibly miss a sevco game.

Three ties televised. Sky get 1st and 3rd pick. BBC get 2nd.

Sky will take Stranraer v Celtic first I'd guess. BBC will probably take Hearts v Aberdeen. Then it's whether Sky go for the cynical viewing figures of the Rangers game even though they are home or look for another tie in which case personally I'd go for Dundee v Falkirk but I guess the St Johnstone v Kilmarnock one would have an outside chance.

Three ties televised. Sky get 1st and 3rd pick. BBC get 2nd.

Sky will take Stranraer v Celtic first I'd guess. BBC will probably take Hearts v Aberdeen. Then it's whether Sky go for the cynical viewing figures of the Rangers game even though they are home or look for another tie in which case personally I'd go for Dundee v Falkirk but I guess the St Johnstone v Kilmarnock one would have an outside chance.

Although the money would be welcome from Sky I would not like the KO to get moved from 3pm Saturday.

Also Dundee is a ground Falkirk fans have boycotted when they were in the Championship.

Putting the game on TV would give some supporters the excuse they're looking for to not make the trip.