The Falkirk FC Thread

Too many through balls over hit or our players have been caught offside. Loads of crosses into the box that have come to nothing.

Cove have offered little but might be a bit more adventurous second half with the bit wind at their back. Guarantee they will take few shots at goal 

8 minutes ago, Bairn to Believe said:

Surely hartley takes him off at HT. he should be off by now. 

If he has any sense then yes but it depnds who they have on the bench I suppose. Moron was lucky to make it to half time.

Pretty comfortable first half although not being there I think the wind may be a factor in the 2nd half. 
Tait has been impressive and looks a player, Hendo has been solid as well.  I do think Cove will be more in the game in the second half as the game stays level, they need to points so may leave gaps at the back

Edited by bejazz1

11 minutes ago, Bairn to Believe said:

Surely hartley takes him off at HT. he should be off by now. 

Not sure they can afford to take him off. He is the only one they have with any legs in there

Comfortable. Just need to get the ball in the net (to state the bleeding obvious) very impressed with Tait. No surprise to see them being a bunch of cloggers. 

Hopefully langs injury isn't serious and he's fit for the weekend.

I'm not surprised at the miller change I thought he looked tired on Saturday after the first half an hour.

Mackie getting some more game time since the manager likes him but he played pretty well last time so I don't mind seeing him getting a game.